GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im a bit miffed with SR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/02/02 at 15:53
Regular
SR are saying there gamecube price will be £159.99 and they currently have no database of games.

At "Amazon" the gamecube costs £164.99, but there is no £20 deposit, and they have most of the launch games for £39.99.

Come on SR, I've been a loyal member for over 2 years now, so be kind an do a database of games, and please tell me the £20 deposit is taken away from the total price so i will only have to pay £139.99.
Tue 05/02/02 at 23:13
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> The £20 deposit is taken from the final price, yes. A huge list of games
> is being compiled as we speak, and should appear in the next week some
> time.

One question? Why are you miffed if you have to pay less than other
> people?

I want to answer these questions Snuggly. However I would just stand to look stupid trying to explain.

*goes to sit in corner*
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> time.

> people?

i dunno these staff members think they know it all don't they :)
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:23
Regular
"Digging!"
ssxpro wrote:
> Mr Snuggly, is there not a ban against the use of swear words on this site? Or
> do you not have any French visitors?

what swear words?
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Digging!"
saviour of sheep wrote:
> yeah, normally people are plesed that they have to pay less, but to get miffed
> off, thats just strange! Or are you miffed about the wait for the database of
> GC games?

the database of games is partly it, and yesterday the amazon price for the gamecube was £149.99, but they changed it, and did in my argument
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:21
Regular
Mr Snuggly, is there not a ban against the use of swear words on this site? Or do you not have any French visitors?
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:20
"penguins in hawaii?"
ignore that post..
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:19
"penguins in hawaii?"
yeah, normally people are plesed that they have to pay less, but to get miffed off, thats just strange! Or are you miffed about the wait for the database of GC games?
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:17
Regular
"Digging!"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> time.

> people?

I bow to you Mr.Snuggly, thank you for that great info. i was miffed if the deposit was added on.

Thank You SR!!!!!
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The £20 deposit is taken from the final price, yes. A huge list of games is being compiled as we speak, and should appear in the next week some time.

One question? Why are you miffed if you have to pay less than other people?
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:15
Regular
"Digging!"
i have acctualy ordered my games from amazon for £39.99 each(but you have to add vat and postage to that, so 3 games acctualy cost £126.39, but anyway), but a can easily cancel them if sr's are cheaper and order through sr.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.