GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Old Zelda Vs New Zelda"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/02/02 at 13:21
Regular
Being a fan of the Majora's mask i was just wondering if anyone else would prefer to see the old zelda reincanated
Thu 14/02/02 at 16:29
Regular
Yeah, couldn't agree more [?]
Tue 12/02/02 at 14:46
Yea, i would say you would need at least say a 1Ghz PC with over 128mb RAM to run GTA3 and a 32mb memory card..

I have a 1.6Ghz athlon with 256mb RAM and 32mb memory card and Im not sure how well it will run on that so..
Mon 11/02/02 at 22:24
Casey wrote:
> I think that we should be look forward to the realistic Zelda Gamecube then that
> childish catoony one. Yes...the more realistic, the more powerful the Gamecube
> will achieve. Plus it should be bigger then Ocarnia Of Time on the N64. I'm a
> massive Zelda fan that completed Ocarnia Of Time with every heart and spider.
> Zelda is one of the best role-playing games around and a rate it 100%
> recommended.

Thanks to Shiggsy - Kelvin Case

WE all are looking foward to the more realistic Zelda if it comes out, where have you been? anyway follow how the topic has progressed in future...
Mon 11/02/02 at 22:06
I think that we should be look forward to the realistic Zelda Gamecube then that childish catoony one. Yes...the more realistic, the more powerful the Gamecube will achieve. Plus it should be bigger then Ocarnia Of Time on the N64. I'm a massive Zelda fan that completed Ocarnia Of Time with every heart and spider. Zelda is one of the best role-playing games around and a rate it 100% recommended.

Thanks to Shiggsy - Kelvin Case
Mon 11/02/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
A Mario Allstars type collection would be nice for the series.
Mon 11/02/02 at 16:29
Regular
"Long time no see!"
'Very good PC'.....can you be more specific?
Mon 11/02/02 at 15:57
Yea, Ive been playing GTA3 for ages on my PS2, its damn fine but I would say the PC version will be a lot better, just make sure you have a very good PC..
Sun 10/02/02 at 13:32
good good, ill get to play it soon... :) killing dem coppers is so much fun
Sun 10/02/02 at 13:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Actually it might be Aprill, they have the 30th as a rough date at the moment.
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:13
lovely jovely, hoepfully they will let you aim with your mouse, cos that would be totally brilliant, far easier to bag urself some coppers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.