GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo can beat any other company, true?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/12/02 at 21:24
Regular
I certainly think so!!! They have invented most of the gaming aspects we take for granted these days. Nintendo also pioneered most of the gaming hardware we use today. Every piece of software and hardware they create is innotive and of an original design.

Nintendo also make the most original and consuming games of all time.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:42
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
We just have to make sure that Microsoft doesn't try to buy out the company. They are so rich yet there Xbox is just poor. I think that Sony are Nintendo's main rivals and there will probably be another console wars with them. I think Nintendo can beat different consoles but only in certain parts like value for money and quality games. I think it will be a long time before nintendo can beat other companies.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Festivus!"
Nintendo SHOULD beat any other company, but don't

Damn consoles running on image and not gameplays and games.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:24
I certainly think so!!! They have invented most of the gaming aspects we take for granted these days. Nintendo also pioneered most of the gaming hardware we use today. Every piece of software and hardware they create is innotive and of an original design.

Nintendo also make the most original and consuming games of all time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.