GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess Who's 2 Today?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/12/02 at 11:45
Regular
Yup! Guess who's 2 years old today? Me! Shaneo! It's officially two years since I registered (despite the several dozen accounts I have expended in my time here, but that's not relevant). Ah, I have memories of when the forums were not flooded with spammers, there were only very few of us, and SR only gave one GAD away, which made it REALLY satisfying when you won. I remember winning Shenmue as my first game and so on. Ah, I have 23 GADs in the bag from various accounts, so I'm pretty happy (that would make me...5th on the leaderboard of GAD winners if I stuck with one account).

Anyway, enough about me, I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a crackin' new year tonight. Time to crawl back into the hole I crawled out of and keep to my promise. Ciao!

Shaneo - still at large.
Wed 01/01/03 at 21:25
Regular
I am nine today..
Thu 02/01/03 at 00:31
Regular
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> Ah, Mr. Shaun Monroe is backl on the forums.

It's Munro...so he says.

Remember James Beardsley? :cD
Thu 02/01/03 at 00:32
Regular
Allardini, he has a new MSN.
Thu 02/01/03 at 11:48
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
allardini wrote:
> Sheepy wrote:
> Stop sending me dodgy e-mails
>
> ----
>
> LOL!
>
> Hey Shaun, come on Msn some time. We'll go bowling!

LoL!
Thu 02/01/03 at 11:49
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
DW wrote:
> Allardini, he has a new MSN.

Ooh, what is it? TELL ME!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.