GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/12/02 at 15:50
Regular
Which games would you recommend on the GC (strangely enough) that I should get for a GAD I won fairly recently?

I have:
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Brothers: Melee
Resident Evil
Starfox Adventures
TimeSplitters 2
Mario Party 4

So don't go saying any of those games.

Any good GC games out now, or even the ones that aren't out yet, will do me fine. :-)
Wed 01/01/03 at 20:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I really don't have a clue.

I'll keep thinking. :-D
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:49
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Also, if you want some good...

SSX Tricky, for an amazing £14.98(!) from dvdcrave.com

(Aussie site, but they are PAL games, and work)

And the game is pretty darned good too!
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:21
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Get a game that you decide you want on personal choice. (Tony Hawk 4)

Or alternatively buy some new bag pipes and a kilt for your next haggis/whiskey consumption binge at the local log throwing games.

:P
Wed 01/01/03 at 17:20
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Whitestripes wrote:
> The Official Metroid Prime release is either the 3rd of 14th of March
> I beleive.

Its definately in march but it hasn't been confirmed in my magazine so I don't know.
Wed 01/01/03 at 17:18
Regular
The Official Metroid Prime release is either the 3rd of 14th of March I beleive.
Wed 01/01/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Eternal Darkness is good.
Wed 01/01/03 at 14:38
Regular
Get

Jedi Knight 2
Medal of Honor
Wave Race
Aggressive Inline
Tiger Woods 2003
Nightfire
NHL 2003
Eternal Darkness

I'm sure there's more but my hangover is preventing me from thinking straight.
Wed 01/01/03 at 14:28
Regular
"the burning sky"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Animal Crossing - If I really wanted this, I could buy an import copy
> with a Freeloader at CA Games for £45. Don't want it THAT
> badly, so I'll just wait for the PAL version.

If freeloader ever comes out, and i'm afraid it doesn't look as if there is going to be a PAL version of AC. Comeon Freeloader!!!
Wed 01/01/03 at 14:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tony Hawk's 4 - Maybe, but I already have number 3, and I'm not sure if I want 4 that much.

Pikmin - I really want this, but I'm expecting it to go down in price soon as it is quite old now, and I should be able to get it for cheap soon.

Super Monkey Ball - I know where I can get this for £24.99, so if I really decide I want it, then I'll get it from there. I want to wait for the sequel, but if it is out in May, then I won't probably wait. I was told it's out in Febuary, but if it is out in May, as you say, I may just get te original. Got it on GBA though, and that seriously rocks. :-D

ISS2 - Got on PS2, and I didn't like it that much. Quite good, but not good enough. :-)

Bomberman Generations - I've heard it has a great multiplayer, but I've already got Mario Party 4 and TimeSplitters 2 if I'm wanting multiplayer fun, and my mates aren't around that often anyway.

Die Hard: Vendetta - I've heard a lot of good things about this game, but to be honest, I'm not an FPS man myself, and TimeSplitters is more than enough for me. :-)

Animal Crossing - If I really wanted this, I could buy an import copy with a Freeloader at CA Games for £45. Don't want it THAT badly, so I'll just wait for the PAL version.

Metroid Prime - I know this hasn't been suggested, but it's one I'm keeping a close eye on. Again, I could get it on import for the same money as Animal Crossing, but I don't want it that badly. It'd better get an OFFICIAL release date soon, and if that is before March, I'll probably get it.

Decisions, decisions - I guess I'll just have to wait a couple of days before I make one. :-D
Tue 31/12/02 at 20:50
Regular
"the burning sky"
and would mean it is released earlier, for those wanting to get those games, then other less popular games could be included on a different disk.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.