GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/12/02 at 15:50
Regular
Which games would you recommend on the GC (strangely enough) that I should get for a GAD I won fairly recently?

I have:
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Brothers: Melee
Resident Evil
Starfox Adventures
TimeSplitters 2
Mario Party 4

So don't go saying any of those games.

Any good GC games out now, or even the ones that aren't out yet, will do me fine. :-)
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Which games would you recommend on the GC (strangely enough) that I should get for a GAD I won fairly recently?

I have:
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Brothers: Melee
Resident Evil
Starfox Adventures
TimeSplitters 2
Mario Party 4

So don't go saying any of those games.

Any good GC games out now, or even the ones that aren't out yet, will do me fine. :-)
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:54
Regular
If you want a good puzzle and you have patience, Worms Blast is the best around.
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I was thinking about that or Bomberman Generations, but I decided that both would probably be under-used, and therefore, a waste of a game. :-)
Tue 31/12/02 at 15:58
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Die Hard Vendetta and Eternal Darness are both good games to get. If you liked Resident Evil, then Eternal Darkness is the one to get.

But if you are looking for a good FPS, apart fromTimesplitters 2, then get Die Hard Vendetta.
Tue 31/12/02 at 16:32
Regular
ISS2!
Or Pikmin!
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:14
Regular
I would go for Pikmin or Bomberman
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:47
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Tony Hawk 4
Tue 31/12/02 at 18:02
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Super Monkey Ball

7 months on, It's the only game that I got around launch time I still play (just played an hour on Advanced mode no less)

It really does rule, and you must get this game. Even if its sequel does come out in May (I believe) It's still worthwhile to get if you go to one of the places Dringo mentioned in his software cheapness post replies.

Get it. You won 't regret it.

(I work for the good folk of Sega PR don't you know*)

*NB : This is a lie
Tue 31/12/02 at 20:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Animal Crossing - brilliantly addictive game

(only availiable on import so you'll need a US cube or Freeloader - if it ever appears....)
Tue 31/12/02 at 20:48
Regular
"the burning sky"
Tphi wrote:
> Animal Crossing - brilliantly addictive game
>
> (only availiable on import so you'll need a US cube or Freeloader - if
> it ever appears....)

I just wonder why Freeloader isnt designed for certain games, say one disc lets you play Zelda, Metroid and Animal Crossing. Which would mean that the Freeloader doesn't have to be designed for every NTSC game, just the popular ones...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.