GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BabeStation"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/12/02 at 17:18
Regular
On my travels through time... well, more of me just staying up till 7 in the morning, I noticed something on GameNetwork. I saw some ladies talking to people, and text messages appearing on screen.

I laughed at first, thinking "Saddos" and always kept on channel hopping everytime my TV came to rest on it.

However, a few days ago, after watching RAW, once again I came across it... and a lady had her lovelies out. "Hey... this ain't too bad" I thought.

So I watched a little, and basically there are three or four birds on, one talking and reading out text messages, the others taking private phone calls so you can "talk dirty" to 'em. Most of the texts appear to be from sad... pathetic... nerdy loners, who are so insecure their only outlet from their pathetic lives is to text in, asking the girls to flash and insulting the other people texting in... so, I fit in quite well then, heh.

Now before you ask, it's £1 plus the normal cost of a text to send one in... so no, I haven't sent any texts, that would be stupid. It's like watching channels like Kerrang and The Box etc, why phone in yourself when there are hundreds of others, all gullable enough to pick your songs for you. Let them worry about their phone bills, while you sit back and enjoy. I let the nerds text in, and I get to see pillows. Everybody's happy!

Just think how pap GameNetwork was when it first came on the air, about a year ago (or something like that) And now it has free boobs. Hurrah!
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:56
Regular
"One More Chance"
Aliboy is offline now and I just tried the Taylor one again and some sort of lock up occurd.
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:54
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Add me, please, Jet or Ali. I need that addy!!!!
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
Those pictures are pretty nice.
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:48
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Heh, mee too :)
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
I've added you. My God you rule.
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
[email protected]

I know where the pics are

:-P
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:35
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I can only try...
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
If Taylor or any other fit babe is on.

Try and look for those pictures Flux.
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:23
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Hmmmm. Try 'Taylor Babestation Pics' or something...

You lot watching it tonight then? :)
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
Do you know that site which has pictures of Taylor on? I saw people had texted in saying things like "I loved ur pics Taylor" etc and I can't find it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.