GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BabeStation"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/12/02 at 17:18
Regular
On my travels through time... well, more of me just staying up till 7 in the morning, I noticed something on GameNetwork. I saw some ladies talking to people, and text messages appearing on screen.

I laughed at first, thinking "Saddos" and always kept on channel hopping everytime my TV came to rest on it.

However, a few days ago, after watching RAW, once again I came across it... and a lady had her lovelies out. "Hey... this ain't too bad" I thought.

So I watched a little, and basically there are three or four birds on, one talking and reading out text messages, the others taking private phone calls so you can "talk dirty" to 'em. Most of the texts appear to be from sad... pathetic... nerdy loners, who are so insecure their only outlet from their pathetic lives is to text in, asking the girls to flash and insulting the other people texting in... so, I fit in quite well then, heh.

Now before you ask, it's £1 plus the normal cost of a text to send one in... so no, I haven't sent any texts, that would be stupid. It's like watching channels like Kerrang and The Box etc, why phone in yourself when there are hundreds of others, all gullable enough to pick your songs for you. Let them worry about their phone bills, while you sit back and enjoy. I let the nerds text in, and I get to see pillows. Everybody's happy!

Just think how pap GameNetwork was when it first came on the air, about a year ago (or something like that) And now it has free boobs. Hurrah!
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:18
Regular
"That's right!"
On my travels through time... well, more of me just staying up till 7 in the morning, I noticed something on GameNetwork. I saw some ladies talking to people, and text messages appearing on screen.

I laughed at first, thinking "Saddos" and always kept on channel hopping everytime my TV came to rest on it.

However, a few days ago, after watching RAW, once again I came across it... and a lady had her lovelies out. "Hey... this ain't too bad" I thought.

So I watched a little, and basically there are three or four birds on, one talking and reading out text messages, the others taking private phone calls so you can "talk dirty" to 'em. Most of the texts appear to be from sad... pathetic... nerdy loners, who are so insecure their only outlet from their pathetic lives is to text in, asking the girls to flash and insulting the other people texting in... so, I fit in quite well then, heh.

Now before you ask, it's £1 plus the normal cost of a text to send one in... so no, I haven't sent any texts, that would be stupid. It's like watching channels like Kerrang and The Box etc, why phone in yourself when there are hundreds of others, all gullable enough to pick your songs for you. Let them worry about their phone bills, while you sit back and enjoy. I let the nerds text in, and I get to see pillows. Everybody's happy!

Just think how pap GameNetwork was when it first came on the air, about a year ago (or something like that) And now it has free boobs. Hurrah!
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
hurrah!
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:26
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
You people have some wierd names for tv channels.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:30
Regular
"One More Chance"
I saw this once but there were no boobies on show. I'll watch it again and see.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
It's the only reason to watch it I s'pose, you can't understand them anywya because they're all Italian anyway.

"Hallo-a, I have-a got-a my-a t******-a out-a!"
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Jetster wrote:
> I saw this once but there were no boobies on show. I'll watch it again
> and see.

from midnight it changes from Gamestation to Babestation. A subtlely different name change, but a whole new world of fun.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:40
Yeh but by midnight theres probably loads better things on about the same kind of thing(if ya catch ma drift);)so why wait for that
Sat 04/01/03 at 14:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
I saw this last night and a really fit 'babe' had her boobies out. They were really nice too. Her name was Taylor, I'm going to watch it again if she's on.
Sat 04/01/03 at 14:55
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Ant wrote:
> It's the only reason to watch it I s'pose, you can't understand them
> anywya because they're all Italian anyway.
>
> "Hallo-a, I have-a got-a my-a t******-a out-a!"

Not these ones. They're all British :)

I've been watching it for a few weeks - I thought I was the only one who has been watching it!

And yes, Taylor has nice pillows. Also, the Welsh bird ain't bad ;)
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
Do you know that site which has pictures of Taylor on? I saw people had texted in saying things like "I loved ur pics Taylor" etc and I can't find it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.