GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Replacing NTLDR"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/08/07 at 15:43
Regular
The file 'NTLDR' has been missing from my pc for some time now, meaning every time I want to turn the computer off, I have to restart it then insert a disc with the 'image' burned onto it of NTLDR, as it's necessary to run the pc..

I deleted it accidentally when trying to remove some files from my computer, thinking it was some sort of spyware. So; does anyone have any idea of where to download the file from - as collecting it off the disc doesn't seem to have worked.

After that, all ideas of where the file needs to be installed to make the pc turn on properly would also be appreciated, as would any instructions needed on how to, say, extract the file - given my limited technical knowledge (and patience).

This should be in another forum, granted, but nowhere else gets much activity these days and an answer as soon as possible is what I need! All help appreciated.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 21/08/07 at 19:36
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
In life you have two choices:

Choice a) Waste a load of time

Choice b) Buy a Mac

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.