GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Fantasy Football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 19:37
Regular
This is a idea that seems hasn't been taken up by SR so i thought i might try it as it isn't getting solved.

How we do Fantasy Football

1. You pick a Football team and your their manager, any team put of the whole world.

2. You can by players from any team providing the manager of that team wants to let them go.

3. You but players with Credits, you get Credits by winning or drawing matches, a loss is no points.

heres how the credits go:

Win: 12 Credits
Draw: 5 Credits
Loss: 0 Credits

So i here you say how do we play games, well heres a example:

The person who is going to post the result of a match posts it like this, heres a eg:

Match: Man United vs Arsenal

Starting Team:

List players for both teams here

Substitutions:

List subs during match if there is any

Goal type:

List what type of goal it was, was it a ferocious volley or a simple tap in.

Half Time Score:

put half time score here

Final Score:

Put final score here.

So how do you actually simulate these matches? Just simply go onto your Footie Computer game and play whatever match you have to write by selecting both teams as Computer players.

I will do weekly updates and put fixtures and who has which teams in there.

I have got Man United

Solskjaer_24 has Leeds United.

So if you have any questions about this, just tell me in this topic.
Tue 12/02/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
For anyone who still wants to join, it's not too late, even though the league's already started. It just means that you'll have a few games in hand at the end of the season, which could nick you the title!!
So c'mon, why not join up??
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:22
Regular
Right Update will be up sometime tonight and the season will kick off!
Tue 12/02/02 at 11:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm sure they are, or else is isn't really very realistic!
But that wouldn't matter if you were playing FIFA '96 on the Mega Drive, when a player's injured or sent-off, they just play again in the next match!
Tue 12/02/02 at 11:52
Regular
"I love Dave music"
What happens about suspensions? If a player gets sent off, are they banned from the next game or what? And what about injuries?

Bobby Zamora is gonna finish top striker in this league!
Mon 11/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
Chelsea - Spanker
Liverpool - Mandatare
Leeds United - Solskjaer_24
Manchester United - Scott Giles
Tottenham - Dav1d
Wolves - Ben Hodgetts
Brighton - The Gingerlord
Arsenal - Slave2Games
Real Madrid - Ortega
Aston Villa - Gabbo

I will do the Update tomorrow night and we can get this thing started!
Mon 11/02/02 at 18:27
Regular
Ok you can be Arsenal Slave2Games, have a look at the topic for rules, you will understand it then.
Mon 11/02/02 at 16:55
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'll go Arsenal; thing is, where do you see the team?
Mon 11/02/02 at 11:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Choose someone Riat, and you'll be told if you can be them or not. There's still plenty of teams left , world-wide, and I even think that Barcelona and Arsenal are left!!
Sun 10/02/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Formerly 'Etila'"
i'll be... whatevers left
Sun 10/02/02 at 14:03
Regular
Well we haven't got enough members yet so i cannot start this week. Maybe if we get a some more people i can start the season off!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.