GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muse - good or bad?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 19:06
Regular
Muse are a great band, but there are sooo many people who hate them. This is a poll, do you like or hate Muse?
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Muse are great. Got Origin of Symmetry but not the other one. Showbiz is it? Got most of the songs from that album on my PC anyway though. :-D
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:47
brad@specialreserve wrote:
>Oh the simple joys of a bassist.

Pah! Muse, yawnful whiny pants music. Get listening to some good bassists like John Pattitucci or Rocco Prestia (ok, he's a one trick wonder horse, but he does his one trick better than most bassists can play)
Tue 05/02/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The GingerLord wrote:

Pity Bellamy is completely bonkers, but never mind!

He is just trying to be Thom Yorke
Tue 05/02/02 at 15:18
"penguins in hawaii?"
results so far:
like muse= 8
hate muse= 1
Tue 05/02/02 at 15:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Muse are possibly the best Brittish band around and their brilliant live! Just like Matt Bellamy's voice. And there 2 albums are good (the first's probably better), and I also look forward to their 3rd, maybe this year!
They're not bad for a couple of west-country people from Devon! It seems that each member can also play at least 2 instruments, I noticed that from a live show.
Tue 05/02/02 at 14:43
Good, No doubt about it. I don't understand how people can not like them. I've learnt to play 4 new muse songs this week :) Oh the simple joys of a bassist.
Tue 05/02/02 at 11:29
Definitely good. Very good. Occasionally they're a little over the top, but Matt Bellamy is a talent the UK should be proud of. And you get the feeling there is plenty more great stuff to come from them as well.
Tue 05/02/02 at 09:33
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Excellant, saw them at Southampton.

Pity Bellamy is completely bonkers, but never mind!
Mon 04/02/02 at 22:13
Regular
"WWJD"
good
Mon 04/02/02 at 22:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Muse rock...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.