GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 vs. Gamecube vs. X - Box vs. PS1 vs. N64 vs. GBA vs. Dreamcast"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 18:29
Regular
So many to chose from! But which one is actually the best?
Tell me what you think! Remember you info. could help someone on their birthday!!!!
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:43
Ah, i remember when i was a 'Just Arrived'. So naive back then.....
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:41
Regular
"  "
whats wrong with the name Grapo, Besides aint Pez some sort of drink gays like? And Naty.....u can hardly complain for getting negative comments back....this is about the 5th console war topic u posted this week!
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:36
lol @ SSXPRO. Some people are so hypocritical! Yes i'm talking about you mister "The Exterminator".
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:33
Regular
The Exterminator wrote:
> When ice blaster left this site i didnt really understand why but now i do you
> cant stick to a thred if something is about ps2 example (help me with a game)you
> lot never stick to the topic you are always changing the subject.

Excuse me, would you mind not changing the subject, we were just talking about the one with half the bits, or whatever his name is.
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:29
"©opy Right™"
When ice blaster left this site i didnt really understand why but now i do you cant stick to a thred if something is about ps2 example (help me with a game)you lot never stick to the topic you are always changing the subject.
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:25
Regular
Is this a relative of halfpint?
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:23
Hmmm, whats wrong with my user name - its just a name. Does it matter? I think your being petty!
Tue 05/02/02 at 17:32
Whatcha mean who am i? Like im gonna tell someone with a stupid name like yours "guitar dude"
hahaha
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:55
Who r u
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:48
What a stupid name Grapo
LOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.