GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*[SR]* clan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/02/02 at 17:49
Regular
Okay, I know there is a topic for this but anyways. A clan has been formed called *[SR]*. We are on Clanbase and we can participate in any games we want. We have a channel on irc.quakenet.org. The channel name is #special.r

I need to confirm all people that are interested as some people say they are but I haven't spoken to them properly yet. Tell me here if you are DEFINATELY interested and then I will give you instructions about mirc if you don't know about it already.

Look forward to hearing from some of you.
Wed 06/02/02 at 08:37
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
mandatare wrote:
> What games TO then?

Unreal Tournament: Tactical Ops. Its the UT equivelant of Counterstrike. However, it only utilises the UT engine - nothing else is the same. You can download it at http://www.tactical-ops.to/.

Just for the hell of it, I've started download TO on my school's fibre optic lines. It's gone from 18kb/sec to 7kb/sec. That's disappointing for fibre optics, but it goes helluva lot quicker than my stupid 56k line! :p
Wed 06/02/02 at 08:23
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
What games TO then?
Wed 06/02/02 at 08:20
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
er-no wrote:
> Does anyone have KingPin?

Want to play :( Didn't think so.

I have Kingpin Joby! It's a brilliant game, and very fun online, if not a little laggy on MPlayer's servers.

Oh, and Mark, I've finally decided to leave TO downloading whilst I'm at school. It should be done when I get back home in 7 hours :p
Wed 06/02/02 at 07:55
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Does anyone have KingPin?

[K]Ripz, the ex clanbase Tactical Ops number one were a Kingpin playing clan. DOn't know if they still do... I suppose I can download it.
Tue 05/02/02 at 23:26
Regular
"everyone says it"
Does anyone have KingPin?

Tue 05/02/02 at 21:44
I am interested I will be playing online games a hell of alot when I get broadband
Tue 05/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
*[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
> Oh, TO is on 47% :D

NEarly there, nearly there.
Tue 05/02/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Oh, TO is on 47% :D
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:51
Regular
I've done it for about 3 people myself :) Very agonising on a 56k, even worse when we are all awaiting the latest patch.. isn't that right Sniper. We all get straight into the download right away and by the time he has the patch all of the servers are too busy :P Or hes taken so long he has to wait for the next day to play :S Your going to love Cable Sniper :)
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:05
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Sure, I did one for a mate the other day, find me on MSN or mIRC if you want to arrange it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.