GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything bout TimeSplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Wed 01/01/03 at 10:36
Regular
TimeSplitters 2 is a fantastic game, and yet no one's even made a thread about it. So I might as well start it then. Just about TimeSplitters 2, nothing else, or you can put anything else in if you wanna.

So, just to start things of, how many trophies do you have? I got no bronze, no silver, just 49 Golds and 8 Platinum, despite the losses I've made.
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:27
"Genius!"
how do u do it? the highest score i cud get is about 800 lol!
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:23
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
nickdagamemaster wrote:
> has anyone here done the mission when you have to shoot all the
> surfing monkeys on dambusters? if so what do you get?

If you mean the challenge level, then yes I have done it. I thik it unlocked the Circus level, which is my favorite level. You also unlocked something else as well.
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:18
"Genius!"
has anyone here done the mission when you have to shoot all the surfing monkeys on dambusters? if so what do you get?
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:15
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
nickdagamemaster wrote:
> i hope you dont have to comlete story on hard because site was my
> favourite level on timesplitters 1 and i cant even complete story on
> normal.

I managed normal alright, but I can't do the Siberia level on hard. When they shoot you, it takes way too much health off. I can get to that helicopter bit on hard, but there are to many guards shooting me.
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:14
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I tried to make a thread for this game a couple of weeks ago, didn't work, I'll just post in this one then...
I've been stuck on the Siberia level (on Hard) for about two months, and I finally cracked it! The Chicago level is easy on Hard, but now I'm stuck on the Notre Dame level. I've also recently unlocked all of the characters, but I'm still on 87% completion.
Is anyone here entering the map-making competition held by OPS2M?
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:11
"Genius!"
i hope you dont have to comlete story on hard because site was my favourite level on timesplitters 1 and i cant even complete story on normal.
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
What level? Probably I can help, seeing that I've completed the whole arcade league and I only have 3 challenges left in Challange, and they're the hardest, which is monkeying around. Can't get those annoying monkeys off.
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:06
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
I think you have to complete story mode on hard, but I'm sure!
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:03
"Genius!"
does anyone here know how you unlock the level site?
Thu 02/01/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
What? It was Joel who invited you to that convo. And why wud I want ma mates to talk to sumone I hardly even know on SR? They dont even no what SR is!! And I dont care if U block me, cos I have no intention to talk to U nway!:S Butt hey, got nufin against U.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.