GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can't decide whether this is funny or not but I'll post it anyhoo.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/01/03 at 18:39
Regular
A cruise ship in the Pacific sinks and there are only three survivors; Chris, Andy and Clare.
They manage to swim to a small island where they live doing what’s natural for men and women to do.
After several years of non-stop casual sex, Clare felt absolutely horrible about what she had been doing.
She felt having sex with both Chris and Andy was so bad that she ended up killing herself.
Andy and Chris were shocked but they managed to pull through it and after a while nature once more took it’s inevitable course.

A few more years went by and Chris and Andy started to feel horrible about what they were doing…

So…

They buried her.
Wed 01/01/03 at 23:32
Regular
Don't get it anymore cos' it's crap. Did someone get their face shot off on the circuit or something??

Sweet Jesus! You haven't signed your post! Whats with that! Put it back! Put it back!!

~~Mystique~~
Wed 01/01/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Kinda sick, but kinda funny, *yuck*

Hey Mystique, do you have the Nottingham Evening Post ? See the piece in their about the police and all the racers and stuff on Castle Marina ? I remembered you mentioned it earlier last year.
Wed 01/01/03 at 22:41
Regular
"He's back"
60%=hilarious
40%=sick
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
Lol, very funny! :D
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:37
Regular
Have a toffee
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I guessed the punchline
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Memorandum wrote:
> Kyz22 wrote:
> Ill hijack a chemist, dont you worry.
>
> is hijacking all you think about?

Shut up of I'll hija.... No course it isnt!
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:10
Regular
Very funny, if sick :p
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:04
Wasnt funny, almost sick
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Ill hijack a chemist, dont you worry.

is hijacking all you think about?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.