GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The sims PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Wed 01/01/03 at 21:06
Regular
The sims for PS2 arives 12th of feb. It was the best game for the PC for a long while. Will it be the same for the PS2
Sat 04/01/03 at 19:33
I liked the sims on pc, went off it a bit when the endless add-ons came out but i don't think the sims will that good on ps2 unless you have a mouse if you can get one? Other than that i would find it annoying trying to select the right thing.
Sat 04/01/03 at 19:29
I can't wait - I LOVE sims - it's wicked and now on PS2 WAHOO!
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
It was reviewed in the latest PSM2 - They rated it 85% which is not at all bad. Not sure whether I'll be getting it though. It doesnt really appeal to me!
Thu 02/01/03 at 07:25
Regular
"size does matter"
don't know for sure, but i'll look it up in my books and then tell you whether it would be yes or no.
Wed 01/01/03 at 21:06
The sims for PS2 arives 12th of feb. It was the best game for the PC for a long while. Will it be the same for the PS2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.