GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much tea can one drink before death sets in?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/07 at 18:33
"nope"
Is there a limit?
Tue 21/08/07 at 12:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
He makes me chortle
Tue 21/08/07 at 11:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
[S]a newbie who can write properly, yay! ^-^
Tue 21/08/07 at 11:30
"nope"
Well if anyone is willing to provide an everlasting supply of biscuits and tea along with the correct relaxation apparatus (servants, slippers, gramophone, paper, deck chair overlooking rural coastline, decorative china tea set with intrinsically ornamental hand crafted silver effect tea and sugar spoons.. and so on) for proper test conditions then it might be worth considering experimentation. Without these mandatory components it is unlikely to prove fatal... ..based on the existing tests I have carried out by simply wandering to the kitchen ever few minutes. Maybe a national tea test centre should be established for the good of our times?
Tue 21/08/07 at 11:18
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Let's have a competition.
Tue 21/08/07 at 03:06
Regular
I suppose it depends on what herbs you're steeping.. heh. A spot o' tea is always lovely. :)

As for OD-ing on tea, aside from the extreme jitters from over-caffeinating yourself, I'm thinking the cleansing effects would be phenomenal.

Are you considering an experimentation??
Tue 21/08/07 at 01:38
Regular
"The definitive tag"
18 minutes
Tue 21/08/07 at 00:08
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
And over what time period you drink them in.
Mon 20/08/07 at 23:51
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
depends on the size of the cup. or how much tea is in the cup. or uhm. yeah. those.
Mon 20/08/07 at 23:36
Regular
"The definitive tag"
2 cups!
Mon 20/08/07 at 22:51
Regular
Yummers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.