GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone know where i can get the Animal Crossing guide in the UK??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:06
Regular
Please help, i want the guide but as the game isn't out in the UK, i'm having trouble finding it!!! I don't want to buy it from Amazon as i really don't want to wait 2 weeks until they get it, any ideas on what websites to get it from?? does www.Ebgames.com ship to Britain?? Thanks :)
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
yep ed, do you like beer?
like DVDs and the web?
watch League of Gentlemen?

all three have a certain... familiarity to me. ;)
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:37
Regular
Okay, I won't reveal your hidden identity Mr Ed. Hey, do you like to frolic in alcahol? *winkwink**nudgenudge*

;D
Sun 12/01/03 at 22:55
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Alcofrolic?

*insert confused laugh here*

its not me, i mean him!
lol

yeah yeah!
lol
Sun 12/01/03 at 16:54
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Alcofrolic?

shhhh....
Sun 12/01/03 at 15:44
Regular
Alcofrolic?
Tue 07/01/03 at 10:04
Regular
of course its not hard, in fact you cant finish it!

i havent used an guide as such, just the official site like i was told to in the game.
i dont get to play it until evenings after work and then sat morning, so i hardly ever see daytimes!
if i miss an event then the site lets me know what i have missed and i can always put the clock back on my asystem if i need to do something major

this isnt cheating either, as i physically cannot play it all day everyday!

i havent touched it for about 3 weeks now, i just havent felt the urge or need to.
i have been playing my xbox online with moto gp and ghost recon.

im sad to say that the xbox has now become my most used console even though i do prefer the games on gc.
for example i love playing mario party 4 with my mates and im almost at the end of dead to rights now!

but xbox has begun to rule my life online! i find myself playing on it til gone 4am every morning at ghost recon.

and before anyone says "get out fanboy" i am not an xbox fanboy, and Tphi and a few others know im not!
i am dedicated to my gamecube but until some new decent games get released on it i wont be on it as often.
im still waitintg for US Zelda now, cant be bothered with the JAP one, it wont be the same without english
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
*tu tu tu* (spits) lol animal crossing is not meant to be hard.
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:14
"+ suspicious minds"
mine comes in five parts. so there. nananana.
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Spontanious Misfire 3 wrote:
> (I'm wearing half of a comb I found in a craker in my hair as a
> makeshift chinese bun thing.)

Me too!!
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:03
"+ suspicious minds"
with all due respect to tilt and the other members of the 'guide burning brigade', you could'nt actually make a guide in the classic sense of the word for AC. unless it was basically telling you what to sell and what to keep to make loads of money, which would indeed be pathetic and demoralising.

(I'm wearing half of a comb I found in a craker in my hair as a makeshift chinese bun thing.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.