GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your worst game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/01/03 at 15:11
Regular
worst game?
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:22
Regular
so? you can still download N64 games, infact, i am doing right now!
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
froots wrote:
> I'm gonna download it, it sounds a laugh.

It's an N64 game.
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Bobba you"
Summonor, pretty poor.
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:13
Regular
I'm gonna download it, it sounds a laugh.
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Imagine a racing game, where you were a marble, who had to 'race' down a spiralling track. But the track could only fit you on it, and you couldn't fall off. Every so often there are jumps, but they are rare and useless. You compete against other marbles, but you take it in turns rather than all at once. Now add to that some truly lothesome characters and terrible graphice and you have Iggy's Wreckin' Balls.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I've heard of it in a vague way. What's it all about?
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Have you played Iggy's Wreckin' Balls.
It would make you cry.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I think I wrote about it before but it was definitly "FRAC!" on the BBC Micro. The collision detection was so awful that trying to negotiate a jump was night on impossible and whenever an enemy even came remotely near you, you'd die whereupon your "character" would scream the hallowed word - "FRAC!"

"FRAC!" became a playground term for idiots and fools.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Idlewild quote:
"I'm never posting in FOG Chat ever again"

And my worst game is ReEsident Evil, or possibly Iggy's Wreckin' Balls.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:14
Regular
my worst thing was a real life gerrid toy, but he constantly lied to me so we grew apart.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.