GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Naked Game World"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/01/03 at 19:00
Regular
Since the beginning of the gaming era there has been specific things you notice about each game character. From a simple red hat to just a nice pair of running shoes, but there are also things that distinguish almost 50% of all gamers and that’s the fact that they are……naked! The majority of all these nude gamers have been classified as different kinds of nude. I have personally interviewed them to learn more about them. I have even walked around the streets of England and rubbed on old woman just to experience what they feel. Using all this data I have made a report about some of these elusive nudies….

Ms. And Mr. Pacman
Reason why nude= Lack of money

All the Pacman family ever does is run around and eat tiny tiny yellow dots and try to not get eaten by ghosts. Sadly these actions don’t rack in the money. They live on fruits such as bananas and apples and sometimes sell this food to pay the bills. When I interviewed Ms. Pacman she had this to say “Aside from my bow on my head I really don’t need cloths. But I tell my husband to get a job that lazy bum, but does he listen to me…NO. He just sits in front of the unplugged tv!!!”. Mr. Pacman’s answer was a little more broad “The ghost will eat my cloths. GHOSTS!!!”. He has been severely traumatized by his pasts experiences from what I saw.

Sonic the Hedgehog
Reason why nude= Enjoyment

Sonic is a hedgehog that races around towns in unbelievable speeds, but why exactly does he have to do this naked? When I interviewed him he had his legs open and his hair down. He seemed pretty laid back. He had this to say “Hey Mr. Have you ever stuck your head outside a window while driving a car just to feel the breeze…..Well imagine feeling an even better breeze while running 70mph!!! Plus my buddy Tails said he likes how I look without cloths”. Since Sonic goes as fast when he races by you all you see is a blur. If I were that fast I’d be naked too!

Bowser
Reason why nude= Forgetfulness

Bowser is Mario’s worst enemy has gone through a lot. He has tried to fight Mario all these years but has failed miserably. He is a huge reptile with no cloths and everyone of his minions is upset just be around him. He had this to say “When I fight Mario it’s always the same drill. I throw him fire balls. Huge very big fireballs!!! And what does he do……he jumps ON MY HEAD!!! He doesn’t do anything fancy like fireballs! He just jumps…on my head!!!! I have had to had cranial surgery over 32 times now. I have constant memory lapses. I don’t even know what cloths is half of the time”. A very sad story from a very said reptile type…thingy……Moving on now…

Kirby
Reason why nude= Insanity

Kirby is a pink sphere that fight evil around his world. He has the ability to absorb enemies powers by sucking them into his mouth! His mother isn’t happy about this. She says that he has to stop this or she will never love him. This has broken little Kirby’s heart and he had this to say “Why does mother have to be like that. She never held me as a child”…”But Kirby why are you always naked” …”Who cares!! I’m unloved who needs cloths”….”But I have to know”….At this point of the interview Kirby sucked me up, took my ability to annoy people and flew away.

In conclusion naked game characters will be remembered by there great bravery……and of course the fact they are naked…….

END
Thu 02/01/03 at 22:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Parr wrote:
> SOnic is NOT naked. He wears shoes!

---

:-D
Thu 02/01/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cheers mate, useful advice.
Thu 02/01/03 at 22:08
Regular
Azul²°°² wrote:
"I'm asking because I was thinking of going there some time, probably next year. Cheers."

Well, it's definitely worth going to, yup. Stinks, and can get pretty hot, but a fantastic place to visit.

Few tips, gondalas are bloody expensive, and to be honest, not worth the money. They don't sing, they don't do much but answer questions, and they take you on a little circle around the waters. Nothing special.

When buying food, check out the service charge. Most restaurants seem fine, but they may charge quite a bit. I think it's about a 10-12% average.

Food's fantastic, so eat around, ice-creams' great too. :0) It's really an amazing city, well worth seeing with your own eyes.
Thu 02/01/03 at 21:29
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Great post.

Hey look someone actually replied to the topic at hand.
Thu 02/01/03 at 21:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Grix, you don't know me, and well, I don't know you, but I read you were in Venice, was it good? I'm asking because I was thinking of going there some time, probably next year. Cheers.
Thu 02/01/03 at 21:12
Regular
Great post.
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:54
Regular
Why have a second account anyway?
Never in the past has someone needed to have two accounts.
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:41
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
УªÐ ©ow wrote:
> I'm naked...

Thank you.
Thu 02/01/03 at 20:26
I'm naked...
Thu 02/01/03 at 19:54
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Flux wrote:
> What actually happened to DC, regarding his banning?

I have another account called Turtle Burglar in which I voted for with Drunk Cow in the best noob thin but I changed it but people still think I will get banned.

There are alot of buts in that sentence.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.