GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wait a second, Who gives a monkeys about Freeloader, When there is this!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/01/03 at 13:18
Regular
http://www.goblingames.co.uk/ MainContent/prodDetail.asp?prodID=407&productCat=GameCube

Remove Space.

Comes out on the 10 of Jan, Allows you to play imports on your Gamecube AND its a cheat disc, Rolled into one meaty package for £24.99
Fri 03/01/03 at 17:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Without looking at the link I guess it's an Xploder. That worked on Dreamcast, abd came free with a magazine. It was great, although constantly changing disks all the time gets annoying. So people who think that this will mean they can just buy all their games from america will be disappointed.
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:28
Regular
it already has loads of issues!
not playing certain two disc games, not playing at the right speeds, long loading times and the worst of all, not playing all games!!!
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:50
Regular
"^_^"
I canb guarantee you that Freeloader will have issues even after the release it!
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I ordered my stinking Freeloader last August! Damn these people!
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The thing is, though, we've been waiting so long for the freeloader (I ordered mine in September, some even ordered before that) that I have little anticipation left, even if I do have SMB 2 upstairs. Forgive me for being so cynical, but i'm not going to get excited until it lands on the mat inside my door, or at least until it says, "NOW SHIPPING!" on Datel's website www.codejunkies.com.
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:37
Regular
Thanks for that insightful remark.
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:34
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Tphi wrote:
> except it won't, it will be delayed again....

exactly
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
That monkey stole my freeloader!!!

Wonder why they call it freeloader anyway... it loads foreign games for free...? But you have to pay for it. So it's fraudulent advertising. I'm going to sue.

*Calls overpaid lawyer*

*can't afford overpaid lawyer*

*gets free smoking monkey for hiring Lionnel Hutz, attorney at law*
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
except it won't, it will be delayed again....
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:23
Regular
Ok my bad, Freeloader comes out on the same day.

*Goes red in the face and runs off*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.