GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wait a second, Who gives a monkeys about Freeloader, When there is this!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/01/03 at 13:18
Regular
http://www.goblingames.co.uk/ MainContent/prodDetail.asp?prodID=407&productCat=GameCube

Remove Space.

Comes out on the 10 of Jan, Allows you to play imports on your Gamecube AND its a cheat disc, Rolled into one meaty package for £24.99
Sat 04/01/03 at 16:48
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I'd only buy a FreeLoader for the chance to get Metroid or Zelda early. So technically, Datel have got until next Summer to release it if they want my sale. : 0
Sat 04/01/03 at 09:28
Regular
"the burning sky"
As for Freeloader i dont know why they didnt make a survey about th most wanted games in 2003. Then they could concentrate on first putting these games on the disc. Then do the same in the next year. For example they could do one disc with AC, Zelda and Metroid (or something like that) and release it, actually they probably have done the coding for those games already!
Sat 04/01/03 at 01:35
Regular
Patience isn't my forte but while we are talking, do you know anything about GameCube Pro Logic audio and the connections?
Sat 04/01/03 at 01:32
Regular
"One More Chance"
I'm waiting for the FreeLoader to come out.

I am very patient.
Sat 04/01/03 at 01:31
Regular
If you have an American copy of the Baseball what good is that without Freeloader? Do you have an American Cube or did you buy it and you are now waiting for the Freeloader to be released?
Sat 04/01/03 at 01:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
Damn right. As long as it comes out this year I wont be that fussed. I'm just very happy I have an American copy of All Star Baseball 2002 sitting next to me which I got for the bargain price of £8.99 including P&P of eBay.
Sat 04/01/03 at 01:06
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Strafex, I think people will buy it for more than just that one game. The point is that you will, when it finally comes out, be able to play almost every forthcoming GC game before PAL release. Although this has missed some games, there are loads of great games still to come, and many that won't be released over here.

Sonic
Fri 03/01/03 at 23:33
Regular
They've left it too long.

Now Animal Crossing is confirmed for Europe, Datel won't get HALF the sales they would have if they'd released it in August.
Fri 03/01/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I ordered a freeloader and mario s. in august because i thought we'd have to wait age's for it, then cancelled my order, thank god i did or i'd still be waiting to play it!
Fri 03/01/03 at 17:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Okay so it's just an Action Replay, but I had one of those for Dreamcast as well. Same problems though.

Maybe there will be an Xploder someday...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.