GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The newbie / regular zone"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/02/02 at 23:24
Regular
This is just for newbies and regulars to talk about the new console GAMECUBE !!!! That is relesed on May the 3rd . Just say anything !!!!!

No Notebles in this forum
Sun 03/02/02 at 00:14
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
i'm usually a regular round here, keepin' the place goin'!

but i'm getting put off by all these newbies comming along creating these pointless threads!

SToP it Now!

oR eLSe!

grrr-argh

:[

p.s. sorry for the bad use of capital letters. my computer is running out of resources again, and so won't display many of em!

:(
Sat 02/02/02 at 23:59
Lol heres one for the wise and ancient notables and people who think they know it all.
say id been under a different name for a whole year and had to create a new logon you call me a pleb because i have newbie next to my name when i may well have been here longer than you.
The ignorance of some people is astounding.
This isnt a rant at you personally its a rant at this hole online culture. newbies opinions dont coutn and notbales are gods. Were all equal my freind...in deaths eyes at least
;[
Sat 02/02/02 at 23:48
Regular
"That's right!"
Why are we splitting notables from the plebs?
Sat 02/02/02 at 23:46
give us a question well give you an answer.
I dont think the Cube will "win" the consoel race
but it the better console in many mnay ways.
I would also like to say that i wish the gamecube had a hardrive although not necaserily (i cant spell this) a big one say 1 gig. IVE GOT IT!!!
A one gig mini drive for about 80 quid would go down a treat. They would be a handy feature for i.e saving created tracks, chrachters, net stuff.
I think that it is all the x-box holds over the cube come on nintedo remove thumbs form rear and get thinking about it.

Any ine heard of doushin the giant sposed to take up one whole me crad cos the gaems so big
Sat 02/02/02 at 23:24
"Don't mess with me"
This is just for newbies and regulars to talk about the new console GAMECUBE !!!! That is relesed on May the 3rd . Just say anything !!!!!

No Notebles in this forum

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.