GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CONSOLE WARS - WHAT IS BEST"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/01/03 at 00:36
Regular
Wat iz the best console? I ave a Ps2 amd I think its best coz it has fifa. The gaycube is sooo lame - it looks lik a toy my sister would hav. ha, the xbox makes me laf itz so heavy and big like a big brown tur.....

so wat do u think?
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:05
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
pumba wrote:
> plz no more console wars, but n e way i would have to say XBOX

I was about to say "haha, loser", but someone got in there first...

But on the subject of mailmen being run over by cats, my mailman died because he was meant to deliver an xbox, but it was too heavy, and he spent hours walking up the drive, and he didn't have any food, and he died, and he got really black, and he's still there now, and I poke him with a stick but he doesn't move.

Sonic
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
This has been so many times it makes me sick, dont do anymore!

And never say the gamecube is like a toy, coz its clearly not.
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:10
Regular
"not dead"
Adamario wrote:
> This has been so many times it makes me sick, dont do anymore!
>
>
> And never say the gamecube is like a toy, coz its clearly not.

Yea SonicRav U jus dont lik the GamCub bcos its 2 good 4 U!!!

U probly carnt afford 1 and are jellus of us wot R got 1!

Hahahahahahaha

I larf at U.
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well.
Sun 05/01/03 at 00:31
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Actually, Mega-gay-dragon, i have got a cube, but lost it coz its so small that my cat sat on it and now it's up my cats....
Sun 05/01/03 at 00:33
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Nuns fart.

Thats all I have to say.
Sun 05/01/03 at 00:39
Regular
"Balls"
your moaning cos its to small? thats just stupid i can understand if itrs to big cos you cant fit it in the desinated gap. but to small, and it ent that small, its the tallest console.

moaning cos its to small? grrrrrr.
Sun 05/01/03 at 01:48
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I can't work out whether this was a serious or sarcastic post... but I'll mock it anyway....

"your moaning cos its to small?"

Ignoring the grammatical and spelling mistakes, yes.

"thats just stupid i can understand if itrs to big cos you cant fit it in the desinated gap."

No CAPS, commas, apostraphies... and what is a "destinated gap"?

"but to small, and it ent that small, its the tallest console."

Oh, I should point out that "to" should have been "too" throughout the post. Learn some English! Oh, and it's the tallest console? Well, what about putting a PS2 on it's side :P Volume-wise, the PS2 and GC (+power adapter) have equal volumes and are the smallest consoles. So ner.

"moaning cos its to small? grrrrrr."

Of course... like I said, it's wedged up my cat's.....
Sun 05/01/03 at 01:52
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
pika pika
Sun 05/01/03 at 01:59
Regular
I got them all, nah nah!!

Anyway, the Cube is the worst, because it has the least number of good games, no forseeable must buy releases (forseeable as in guaranteed release dates), and Nintendo couldn't care less about online gaming, which isn't very clever, because they usually have the best multiplayer games.

The Xbox is joint first, because (if you have broadband) Xbox Live rules.
The PS2 is joint first, because (for those who don't have braodband) it has the most good games, even thought the online system looks like it's going to suck some massively exaggerated eggs.

Oh, and before I get my [expletive deleted] kicked by some greasy haired fanboy. I own all three games consoles and am studying Computer Games Technology at uni, so my opinion counts more than yours ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.