GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha - Manufactured bands reach a new low! Twice!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/02/02 at 19:36
Regular
Anyone heard of Allstars? What a croc of *Language Please*! Apparently their initials spell STAR - wow, that's amazing, I might just go and buy their album on the basis of that. Worst bit? Well, two actually. One of them used to be in Hollyoaks, Channel 4's fat sow, as a character that argued loads with a pikey. Second is that the only song they've released thus far is a cover of a not very well known Bucks Fizz song.

But even worse than ex-Hollyoaker forging himself a pop carrer? Has to be the two children they've got singing the theme tune to 'Never Ending Story'. All together now 'Never enging stooreeeeee'.

Christ, when will music get back on track.
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:09
"penguins in hawaii?"
yeah, and hopefully then we will only get decent music instead of the pop crap that is aparrently 'popular' Why don't people realise pop music is crap and listen to decent music (Nirvana etc.)
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:16
they won't last much longer anyway. you can only rhyme
now you've taken my heart
my whole life's fallen apart

a few more times, manufactured bands have used it 1000's of times. give it a few more years and eventually the dumb teeny bopper girls will eventually realise it sucks brass monkeys
Sun 03/02/02 at 16:39
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
yeah, I truely do wonder who buys stuff by all these manufactured bands... They all sound the same! They all have these nice, sickeningly happy lyrics like nothing can ever go wrong in the world and everything is completely peachy! Now I'm not saying that they should be depressing or anything, just show SOME references to reality, not all this sickeningly sweet and smiley crap.
Sun 03/02/02 at 01:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
A couple of years ago I witnissed a boyband called 'Scandal' at a bonfire night roadshow in Harlow Town Park/Gypsy vacation site. It was four blokes making up a vocal-harmonic group, but one had a guitar - just to make it that little bit more authentic. Anyway, point of the story. Recently I saw the same said 'Scandal' on the Box, a video for 'Champagne Highway'.
Sun 03/02/02 at 01:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What is the worst:

IS boy bands in which one plays a s****y acoustic guitar very badly...

" What a great idea, get five morons and get one to play A chord constantly on a £10 guitar "
Sat 02/02/02 at 22:51
just take all the teenage girls pocket money away and then you'll notice a considerable drop in sales of these crap groups albums. it's usually them and kids under 10 who buy this rubbish anyway.
Sat 02/02/02 at 20:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh. That bloke played Darren in Hollyoaks, God he's a pratt.
Sat 02/02/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Gone are the days of talented song writers and performers.
The only ones that seem to make it are the manufactured bands which take music down lower and lower.
Sat 02/02/02 at 19:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
misterhappy wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> like GGGGareth GGGGAtes.

You nasty, nasty monkey...
> shame on you..
*sniggGGGGGGers*

If you think that Allstars are bad check out
> Stamford Amp, a manufactured rock band:

one lyric was "No, no, Nelly /
> I'm not ready 4 ya jelly"

*smiles strangely*

I know what you mean.
Sat 02/02/02 at 19:49
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
monkey_man wrote:
> like GGGGareth GGGGAtes.

You nasty, nasty monkey... shame on you..
*sniggGGGGGGers*

If you think that Allstars are bad check out Stamford Amp, a manufactured rock band:

one lyric was "No, no, Nelly / I'm not ready 4 ya jelly"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.