GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox, PS2, DreamCast, N64, GameCube what should I get?.."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/02/02 at 15:19
Regular
Well most people this Christmas got the PS2 but we should have all waited for the Gamecube. This neat little console has better graphics a better future and made by two top leading companys unlike just one with the others. And we saw the old version of the N64 this means the light at the end of the tunnel is gettign closer with this cool piece of Kit. What do you think?
Sat 02/02/02 at 20:49
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
dont mock me albert ;-)
Sat 02/02/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
People only got the PS2 this x-mas cuz there was nothing else, except the hand-held wonder that is the GameBoy Advance. But they didn't want hand-held and wanted something big, so they got it. Only to then realise that they should have waited till spring/summer for the GameCube, or even the X-box.

I think that if you like Nintendo consoles and their games then you have no other choice than to stick with them! And you should also consider getting the GameCube if you're also a Sega fan, cuz of the number of Sega/Team Sonic games on it, and the fact that there's no next-gen. console from Sega!

I don't think you should leap from Nintendo to Sony just like that, unless of course you want more serious games, with everything more difficult and at a higher price. The same applies with a switch to Microsoft, unless of course you're a huge PC fan. But then again, why buy an X-box if you've already got a decent PC??
Sat 02/02/02 at 18:24
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Hang on a sec, the other thread is still around, ya thicko Rob! ;)
Sat 02/02/02 at 18:22
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Why did you say 'thank you' Tony? Choose your words very carefully, coz if you're gonna say what I think you're gonn say, you're in for a grilling!
Sat 02/02/02 at 18:06
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
thank you
Sat 02/02/02 at 18:04
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ohh right , he posted it twice.
Sat 02/02/02 at 18:03
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
It appears the likes of Mr. Snuggly have deleted the other identical thread.
Sat 02/02/02 at 17:59
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> don't evr post two in a vain attempt to get you subject noticed!!

what do you mean ???
Sat 02/02/02 at 17:37
Regular
"That's right!"
Get the Cube
Sat 02/02/02 at 17:31
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> don't evr post two in a vain attempt to get you subject noticed!!

And don't you ever jump to conclusions!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.