GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR DODGY!!!!! CANT BE!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/02/02 at 14:03
Regular
Is it me or is Special Reserve Slightly dodgy. Answer me this, Have you ever seen Special Reserve adverts in Official Console Magazines?? You always see them in the paragon publishing magazines. Well I do anyways and I get all the ps2 magazines.

Also who are these "suppliers." The way Special Reserve mention them on the customer services fourum makes them sound like drug dealers or something.

"We Order from our suppliers every 3 days" They say. I reckon Tony (AKA THE DON) picks up a red phone or something and it links them directly to someone who looks like Morpheus off the Matrix with shades on, in a blacked out windowed limo.

The name of the company is even dodgy! "Special Reserve" That name is more suited to fort knocks or something with a special reserve of gold bullion. Its special because it aint even legal. Lol only joking SR.

Here is a personal anicdote that prooved that SR are slightly dodgy. I ordered Max Payne for the PC a couple of months ago it arrived on time and I love it. However when I looked at the back of the box it said "Only for sale in india" Now if that aint dodgy I dont know what is lol.

On to another matter of the get-dotted site. It seems Special Reserve have the rights to 95% of the wonderful world of the internet. Why is this???? .biz .info domains ????

What the Hell!!! Lol

Anyway that concludes my review of Special Reserve's dodgy dealings. :)

Note
I dont want Special Reserve or SR Staff's Family taking offence to this joke. I aint being serious I rarely am.I only buy from Special Reserve anyways cos they are the best.

Reply to this post if you want.
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:03
Is it me or is Special Reserve Slightly dodgy. Answer me this, Have you ever seen Special Reserve adverts in Official Console Magazines?? You always see them in the paragon publishing magazines. Well I do anyways and I get all the ps2 magazines.

Also who are these "suppliers." The way Special Reserve mention them on the customer services fourum makes them sound like drug dealers or something.

"We Order from our suppliers every 3 days" They say. I reckon Tony (AKA THE DON) picks up a red phone or something and it links them directly to someone who looks like Morpheus off the Matrix with shades on, in a blacked out windowed limo.

The name of the company is even dodgy! "Special Reserve" That name is more suited to fort knocks or something with a special reserve of gold bullion. Its special because it aint even legal. Lol only joking SR.

Here is a personal anicdote that prooved that SR are slightly dodgy. I ordered Max Payne for the PC a couple of months ago it arrived on time and I love it. However when I looked at the back of the box it said "Only for sale in india" Now if that aint dodgy I dont know what is lol.

On to another matter of the get-dotted site. It seems Special Reserve have the rights to 95% of the wonderful world of the internet. Why is this???? .biz .info domains ????

What the Hell!!! Lol

Anyway that concludes my review of Special Reserve's dodgy dealings. :)

Note
I dont want Special Reserve or SR Staff's Family taking offence to this joke. I aint being serious I rarely am.I only buy from Special Reserve anyways cos they are the best.

Reply to this post if you want.
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm more confused than offended, to be honest.
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:08
Oh well At least I tried to make you laugh rather than talk about what makes games great which your probaly sick of hearing day in day out for GAD's
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:10
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Correct.
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:13
I admit mine might be a GAD attempt (big giveaway there) but at least I tried to be slightly original
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:41
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
They give away games, they sell games at rock bottom prices. They sell everything cheap, and you complain!

Theres no pleasing some people..
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
*jumps into the topic from higher land*

*Holds light saber to Silet85's face.*

'Don't... ever.. do this again'

*taps saber onto the nose of Silent85. removing it*

*backflips out of topic*
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:46
I aint complaining u see at the bottom I buy only from SR

I aint looked back since joining SR so :P
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:46
only messing mate
Sat 02/02/02 at 14:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
Silent85 wrote:
> only messing mate

Me to guv'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.