GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh bloody hell..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/01/03 at 20:10
Regular
I dropped the Pikmin disk into the Washing Basket. I didn't realise, and I was looking everywhere for the disk.
It came out of the Washing Machine all ruined, with scratches on it.

On the plus side, it now smells good..

On the bad side, It means I no longer have Pikmin. Or Monkey Ball.

"What happened to Monkey Ball?"

The cat thought it was a toy, so he took it outside and pulled it apart. It'll teach me never to leave game discs sitting on top of the machine.

:-(
Mon 06/01/03 at 09:14
"The Will of D."
But I can relate to wwat he's saying since I accidently left my GB Exploder cartridge in the pocket of Jeans, it looks alright but I haven't tested it out yet to see if it works. I'm scard it will blow up in my face and my GB.
Mon 06/01/03 at 09:12
"The Will of D."
I keep the game that I was last playing on in the Gamecube at all times until I change the game for something else, and I put the other games back in their cases in my NGC GC Holder. By the way I have already used all 8 spaces of it.
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:07
"+ suspicious minds"
I keep mine in my cuber tidy. Cases are a thing of the past. Although I only have 2 spaces left. but I have ten more spaces in various carry cases. but they're crap, so I might as well buy a DVD case.

wow, a game product that doesn't snap... *SSSnap!*
Sun 05/01/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
Asher D wrote:
It'll teach me never to leave game discs sitting on top of the machine.

I should hope so. £40 for a game is a bit much to leave the disc lying around so that some mum/cat could swipe it and completely destroy it. All my discs go straight back in their cases if I'm not using them. I could go as far as to say that each game case goes back on my DVD rack if I'm not using it... but I'd be lying. :P
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:20
Regular
They look cool... :-|
"Hey, Vicki, I broke your 2 best games, but it doesn't matter, because the GC discs are cool."
The answer to all my problems :-D
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cripes Bruce!

A problem with small discs indeed.

But they look cool, so thats worth £60 worth of loss.

;)
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I haven't yet, please inform me.

;D
Sat 04/01/03 at 20:35
"+ suspicious minds"
Asher D wrote:
> The only GC games we have that I liked playing on.
> Oh, and ISS2. That's currently on the top shelf, protected in an
> armoured case and some barber wire.
>
> "How will you get it if you want to play it again?"
>
> Damn ;-)

heh. took me a few minits to work that one out actually. well worth the wait.
Sat 04/01/03 at 20:26
Regular
The only GC games we have that I liked playing on.
Oh, and ISS2. That's currently on the top shelf, protected in an armoured case and some barber wire.

"How will you get it if you want to play it again?"

Damn ;-)
Sat 04/01/03 at 20:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Man, thats got to suck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.