GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Longest you've been without sleep?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/01/03 at 21:33
Regular
I've had two over 48 hours

I'll try work how long they were

One was my school trip to Paris

I got up about 7 that morning, we went to school then left at 1 in morning. Never slept a wink on the bus, arrived in paris at about 4 in afternoon, we had a party in hotel that night. I was so tired I couldn't get to sleep if you catch my drift, I think I eventually passed out after Disneyland at about 5pm that day.

I do believe thats about 58 hours... although I may have dosed off on the way to Disneyland that day. I was't actually that tired until I stopped moving then slept that whole night, it was great. And enjoyed Disneyland the next day.

--------

Second one was Summer 2001

Once again up at around 7 on the Friday for school. We helped with school show that day, then helped at the show at night. There was a party after the school show which lasted the whole night. Went home but it was about 6 so never went to sleep. Then we went into Glasgow on Saturday and off to another party that night which again I never got any sleep but eventually came home and went to bed at about 10 am.

I think that's 51 hours... once again as above I never felt that tired, after you hit a certain hour things seem to lose focus and you lose track of time but when you close your eyes you go BOOM into a deep sleep.

------

My mate claimed he was awake for over three days as he became addicted to caffeine pills and was scared of the hotel he was staying in.

So what's yours?
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've had two over 48 hours

I'll try work how long they were

One was my school trip to Paris

I got up about 7 that morning, we went to school then left at 1 in morning. Never slept a wink on the bus, arrived in paris at about 4 in afternoon, we had a party in hotel that night. I was so tired I couldn't get to sleep if you catch my drift, I think I eventually passed out after Disneyland at about 5pm that day.

I do believe thats about 58 hours... although I may have dosed off on the way to Disneyland that day. I was't actually that tired until I stopped moving then slept that whole night, it was great. And enjoyed Disneyland the next day.

--------

Second one was Summer 2001

Once again up at around 7 on the Friday for school. We helped with school show that day, then helped at the show at night. There was a party after the school show which lasted the whole night. Went home but it was about 6 so never went to sleep. Then we went into Glasgow on Saturday and off to another party that night which again I never got any sleep but eventually came home and went to bed at about 10 am.

I think that's 51 hours... once again as above I never felt that tired, after you hit a certain hour things seem to lose focus and you lose track of time but when you close your eyes you go BOOM into a deep sleep.

------

My mate claimed he was awake for over three days as he became addicted to caffeine pills and was scared of the hotel he was staying in.

So what's yours?
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
I think about 3 days we just partyed and played games my friend came over from u.s so we had make the most of it (we were pretty much dead after though)
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mine was 24 hours when i was coming home from florida.
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It certainly isn't healthy

It's a strange feeling after a certain time

Then you keep thinking you should sleep but you can't as you keep thinking about it
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Yea but i tell you what kept me awake... ice! i don't know quite how it did it though *looks confused*
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I remember being in Disneyland like a zombie

Most people were the same

Must have looked scary
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
People said i needed sleep because i couldn't walk very well...I could have taken them all on!
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Three and a half hours.
Woooahw I'm feeling drowzy...
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Gerrid. Msn. Now.
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:55
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
haha. Maybe. It doesn't. Work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.