GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Okay. Now I am annoyed."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/01/03 at 22:20
Regular
*Released for PS2, XBox, PC in Sep2002*

And no GC announcement?

Deus Ex 2
Star Wars Galaxies or Knights Of The Old Republic (one of the two)
and about 25 other titles as well. Probably.

Some of them very big too. Look for them......

But why not GC?

Obviously a competing market with PS2 and XBox, but they are too each other.

And GC is superior to PS2 and almost equal with XBox...

SO WHY??!!
Tue 14/01/03 at 12:53
Regular
Yeah: X-box/PS2/PC really does annoy me .... but... what would seriously annoy the other fans:

Only For Gamecube.

And lets face it, those are the best ones!
Tue 14/01/03 at 12:41
Regular
"A man with a stick"
If it where relesed for the PS2, then the developers would have to scale down a hell of allot to get it running at a decent frame rate.
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:17
Regular
Just to clarify, Deus Ex 2 won't be out on PS2. It probably can't handle it.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:20
i dont think its fair that ps2 gets lots of different games for example gta vice city and i think they should produce the games for the gamecube
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Thats still annoying and seemingloy reasonless.

Ah well.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
You neve know though, it could be released for the Cube at a later date, as with other games in the past. Take Hitman 2 for example, it got released on the PC, PS2, and X-Box, but won't be arriving on the cube until sometime this year, months after it's original release.

Not that I'm saying it's true, but is possible.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Truth be told I don't want any of those games, except MP really.

So I couldn't care less.

Indeed.

All I was saying is that why the hell does GC not get them, and yet PS2/XBox do?!
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm getting a brand new comp this year, and to be honest, I couldn't give a flying funk about Halo; especially considering the amount of FPS I'll be playing this year. Deus Ex, I expect will be good, but to be honest, it's not the biggest game of the year and something I'll easily live without.
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:44
Regular
Thats fine if you have a PC that is fast enough, powerful enough and reliable enough and if you are prepared to wait for some games (ie an extra year for Halo 2 if it is ever released on PC). Personally I would rather play games on a console than a PC because of many different reasons and at the end of the day the console version will always run better than the PC version and with Xbox Live I can play over the net as well :) Even if Metroid Prime was coming to the PC I would still have gotten a GameCube to play it there.

On a side note I am starting Resident Evil again because I haven't tourched enough Zombies and they are all coming back as Crimson Zombies :( Still, I won't mind starting from the beginning as this time I know what to do. Din't take me too long to work out the shotgun trick :)
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
GTG Chips.

Leaving message -

Ignore the haters. :D

Download Stand Inside Your Love.

Its the most beautiful thing ever.

To me anyway.

A perfect example of appreciation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.