GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Okay. Now I am annoyed."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/01/03 at 22:20
Regular
*Released for PS2, XBox, PC in Sep2002*

And no GC announcement?

Deus Ex 2
Star Wars Galaxies or Knights Of The Old Republic (one of the two)
and about 25 other titles as well. Probably.

Some of them very big too. Look for them......

But why not GC?

Obviously a competing market with PS2 and XBox, but they are too each other.

And GC is superior to PS2 and almost equal with XBox...

SO WHY??!!
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*Released for PS2, XBox, PC in Sep2002*

And no GC announcement?

Deus Ex 2
Star Wars Galaxies or Knights Of The Old Republic (one of the two)
and about 25 other titles as well. Probably.

Some of them very big too. Look for them......

But why not GC?

Obviously a competing market with PS2 and XBox, but they are too each other.

And GC is superior to PS2 and almost equal with XBox...

SO WHY??!!
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:23
Regular
Because they are pillocks

Doesn't bother me though, I have a PC for those games.
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:25
Regular
It's annoying but at the same time we get a lot of games that the Xbox doesn't get but the PS2 does.

Id rather have Rogue Leader than star Wars Galaxies anyway. I doubt it's Knights of the old Republic, I think that's a MMORPG
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Because they are pillocks
>
> Doesn't bother me though, I have a PC for those games.

Me too.

But still........
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:59
Regular
I am not too bothered as I can get them for my Xbox. I can't understand why DEUS EX 2 for the PS2 though, with the GameCube they could create a graphically better version.
Sat 04/01/03 at 23:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Id rather have Rogue Leader than star Wars Galaxies anyway. I doubt
> it's Knights of the old Republic, I think that's a MMORPG

Your mind has mixed things up again, like with resident Evil and Mission Impossible. Galaxies is a MMORPG, and KOTOR is just an RPG, set 4,000 years before the films. It is made by Bioware and it is to be much in the style of Neverwinter Nights, I suppose. But it is due for release on Xbox Slightly before PC, á la Splinter Cell and some other games I don't remember.
Galaxies is PC only, online only affair I think, but it may well be coming out on PS2 and Xbox, who knows. It is being made by the people who made Everquest and will be much like that game set in the star wars universe, but better (It wouldn't be hard).
Sun 05/01/03 at 00:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im more annoyed, i got sniped on eBay AGAIN.
Sun 05/01/03 at 01:38
Regular
"everyone says it"
cookie monster wrote:
> Im more annoyed, i got sniped on eBay AGAIN.

I love doing that to people.
Sun 05/01/03 at 01:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
er-no wrote:
> I love doing that to people.

Me too, but when it happens to you it fells so wrong.
Sun 05/01/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
They'll always create multi-format games on the worst machine in terms of hardware (ie. PS2) and then convert it to other formats. Otherwise, they'd create the game on GC or Xbox, and not be able to convert the game to PS2 easily, as the PS2 couldn't handle some of the stuff done on the GC or Xbox version... that's the theory anyhoo.

But still. Seems pretty stupid to not bother announcing a GC release date. But hell. I want Zelda and Metriod. Then I'll be happy. Oh, and the new F-Zero. Oh, and the new Starfox. THEN I'll be happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.