GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great - My MSN Has Been Hacked!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 22:34
Regular
The other night, I logged into my MSN account, to recieve various complaints from SR members and friends that I had insulted them, and a few even blocked me. Someone even wrote a list of the swear words I said, which were of reasonable offence (they would be blocked on here) and this hacker also tried to have cybersex with one of my girl friends on the net. This is quite the serious matter, and I'm angry with whoever did it. There are countless possibilities to who it was, and I'm quite sure I can narrow it down to about five, of who I will not disclose their names. MSN Messenger is damn easy to hack, and I am disgusted at whoever did this. If anyone can shed any light on it, it would be appreciated. Thanks. Shaun.
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:15
Well it's not me, wouldn't know how, and even if i did i wouldn't bother hacking yours.
Sat 02/02/02 at 09:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, here's my view of the story.

Shaneo has cheated, but he hasn't since he came back as Salevaa quite a while back, and I think he is an ok guy...... but I like RBS, Stryke and Tiltawhirl too, who aren't exactly Shaneo's best friends....

Hmmmmm, I'm off to pick daisies with Slave2games and Dringo. :D
Sat 02/02/02 at 09:03
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
slave2games wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> And live Shaun alone, i am not condoing his past but surly
> you have something
> better to do than this.

I have to agree with Dringo,
> everyone is continually hassling Sh@neo, and although he did a bad thing, I
> think he's paid his dues. So back off for a bit, I'm sure nobody here would like
> to recieve the same treatment

Thank you guys, you are the only sensible few on here that can look at a situation impartially before judging. Thanks again.
Sat 02/02/02 at 03:34
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Dringo wrote:
> And live Shaun alone, i am not condoing his past but surly you have something
> better to do than this.

I have to agree with Dringo, everyone is continually hassling Sh@neo, and although he did a bad thing, I think he's paid his dues. So back off for a bit, I'm sure nobody here would like to recieve the same treatment
Sat 02/02/02 at 01:06
Regular
Another Mystery for the SR gang...
Sat 02/02/02 at 01:04
Regular
And live Shaun alone, i am not condoing his past but surly you have something better to do than this.
Sat 02/02/02 at 01:00
Regular
shaun save your contact list so they don't get deleated, and i'll look out for any odd behaviour...

And mystique he said girl friends not girlfriends.
Sat 02/02/02 at 00:31
Regular
Generally well done to all in this thread. Soon we'll be rid of the infidel Shaun.
Sat 02/02/02 at 00:28
Regular
i thought so too
Sat 02/02/02 at 00:22
Regular
LOL! Superb mocking laughter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.