GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great - My MSN Has Been Hacked!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 22:34
Regular
The other night, I logged into my MSN account, to recieve various complaints from SR members and friends that I had insulted them, and a few even blocked me. Someone even wrote a list of the swear words I said, which were of reasonable offence (they would be blocked on here) and this hacker also tried to have cybersex with one of my girl friends on the net. This is quite the serious matter, and I'm angry with whoever did it. There are countless possibilities to who it was, and I'm quite sure I can narrow it down to about five, of who I will not disclose their names. MSN Messenger is damn easy to hack, and I am disgusted at whoever did this. If anyone can shed any light on it, it would be appreciated. Thanks. Shaun.
Sat 02/02/02 at 22:58
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Insomnia wrote:
> Easiest way to avoid this is to not make enemies.

Tough one, I know..

Or just kill them all..
Sat 02/02/02 at 22:56
Regular
"..."
Hey I have sympathy dude. A while ago my MSN Hotmail account was hacked and somewhat revelaing pictures of my (at the time) girlfriend which i hadn't deleted from my inbox, were mailed out to my entire contact list. Strangely she dumped me not long afterwards.

WARNING: Hackers can seriously damage your love life...
Sat 02/02/02 at 22:53
Easiest way to avoid this is to not make enemies.

Tough one, I know..
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AfroJoe wrote:
> So if I get banned and want to come back then I have to be [SR]AfroJoe? Hmmmm,
> :D

or however the stupid little symbol was done.
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
So if I get banned and want to come back then I have to be [SR]AfroJoe? Hmmmm, :D
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:12
Regular
Why don't you just take the hint and sod off? christ how many times do you have to get banned before it sinks in?
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Prawn Star wrote:
> Who is this "]" guy?

That was me. I changed my name to something that SR wouldn't accept, and so I was banned for it. I changed my name, and I got it back. It's because SR doesn't accept certain characters. MJ told me how to solve it and now we have come up with an SR clan logo! (Check out my username for details!)
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:21
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Who is this "]" guy?
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Well that was weird!
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:17
Regular
Testing, testing. 1,2,3! Yes, I have my account back! Wahoo!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.