GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And my next anticipated Xbox game purchase is..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/01/03 at 00:09
Regular
Dino Crisis 3!

Just looked at the screenshots, and it looks bloody awesome. The first two games were great fun on the PSone, and this looks just SO much better.

Shame it's not due here until next Christmas! :-( Hope there's something else due before then.
Sun 05/01/03 at 00:09
"High polygon count"
Dino Crisis 3!

Just looked at the screenshots, and it looks bloody awesome. The first two games were great fun on the PSone, and this looks just SO much better.

Shame it's not due here until next Christmas! :-( Hope there's something else due before then.
Sun 05/01/03 at 00:34
Regular
Fable could be out before then and Shenmue 2 is the greatest game I have ever played. What about Perfect Dark 2 and Halo 2, aren't you bothering with these? Deus EX 2 and Doom 3 are also huge releases. Still I have to agree the first two are great although I only own the first one. Its like Resident Evil with Dinosaurs and it really is a game I can't wait to purchase :)
Sun 05/01/03 at 01:13
"High polygon count"
Fable is an RPG, which I can't stand - so that's highly unlikely.

Perfect Dark is definitely a possibility, as I almost bought an N64 for the original. I'd forgotten about that, so thanks for reminding me!

Shenmue's just never interested me - don't really know why - but I'll see how it turns out.

Halo 2 I'm uncertain about after the disappointment of the first, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Deus Ex 2 and Doom 3 will probably be PC purchases, to be honest - I prefer mouse and keyboard for FPS games.
Sun 05/01/03 at 09:00
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Fable is an RPG, which I can't stand - so that's highly unlikely.

I never liked RPGs, but Morrowind has changed all that - best game I've ever played - so I'll definately be buying Fable. Hope it lives up to the hype.

My "next" most anticipated Xbox game is probably Panzer Dragoon Orta or Project Zero. After that there's loads: from Kameo to Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Sun 05/01/03 at 12:32
Regular
Halo 2, Fable, BC, Project Gotham Racing 2, Perfect Dark 0 and Racing Evoluzione are ones that spring to mind. In fact I anticipate quite a lot of Xbox games, as well as the Gamecube line up.
Sun 05/01/03 at 12:42
Regular
"ProGolfer"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Halo 2, Fable, BC, Project Gotham Racing 2, Perfect Dark 0 and Racing
> Evoluzione are ones that spring to mind. In fact I anticipate quite a
> lot of Xbox games, as well as the Gamecube line up.

Thats exactly the same list as mine, except i want to pick up star wars nightsa of old republics and gladiator.
Sun 05/01/03 at 19:21
Regular
"He's back"
not in order:

shenmue 2
halo 2
fable
panzer dragoon orta
DOA volleyball
house of the dead 3
steel battalon
rayman 3
BC
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:53
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
More People should be excited about Panzer Dragoon Orta. It's looking to be a classic.
Mon 06/01/03 at 00:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
If I get a demo promo thing I will send it your way Wookie.

Probably late Summer though. :)
Mon 06/01/03 at 00:57
"High polygon count"
Ooh, ta! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.