GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"make money playing the sims online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/01/03 at 15:15
Regular
tso the sims online is going to be big, a few beta testers are on it and i think americans but if your good at sims you can make money
on www.ebay.com search tso and you will see a list of houses to buy
so for playing this game for longer enough you can have fun and make £20 or more
there one man whos exchanging 35000 simlonens (sim money) for cash
but it comes out in the uk on february the 14th so there will be await
this is much easyer to make money playing games than being a pro gamer
like that kid in that tournament you know what i mean if you read sp news
good luck in the new year and make some money for paying games
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:09
The easyist way to make money WITH the sims online........

TAKE IT BACK if you have collected all the sim games you would have spent over £135
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:38
Regular
":Þ"
well i know a cheat for making money on the sims, so if this is an expansion pack (but i dunno if it is) then couldn't you just do the cheat so you have like 99999999999 and then install it?
Mon 06/01/03 at 08:39
its not an expanshion pack its a completeley new game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.