GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Concerning An SR Gaming Clan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 08:31
Regular
Ok, so we have a lot of online gamers on the board, and I think it would be a good idea if we made a clan or something, because we could have some great battle against other boards or teams etc. Here's the ideas that I've come up with:

Games - There are many online games, but here are the main ones I can think of.

Quake 3 Arena
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament: Tactical Ops
Soldier of Fortune
Medal of Honour: Allied Assault
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Half Life: Counterstrike

I own all of those except Counterstrike (doesn't work) and TO (downloading tonight). So, who actually plays on here and who would be interested? Some of these are from the [oV] clan, which I am a member of.

Whooo Style!
Bonus
Turbonutter
Sh@neo
Reaper
MJswerve
Sniper

I'm sure that there are others, but we just need to find out the ones that are interested, list them down and we can really get into order with a site design etc. We could have 2 (or more) teams from SR that can play against each other in practise matches or whatever, and then join to play another team in a massive brawl. What do you all think?

Cheers,
Shaun
Sat 02/02/02 at 12:30
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Oi!

NetStorm you muppets!
Sat 02/02/02 at 12:18
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
i'm sure starcraft would be a good place for clans
Sat 02/02/02 at 12:15
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
]ISRI[MJswerve wrote:
> Well I have just played TO with my new tag and went straight to the top of the
> score board :D I was playing on a clan called KR3Ws server and had 15/3 which is
> okay, but not brilliant. Unfortunately UK².. well more my 2v2 clan {vA}
> have a problem with them and their leader banned me from the server. Good
> start...

Sounds cool, I'm back to RTCW. Laterz!
Sat 02/02/02 at 12:04
Regular
Well I have just played TO with my new tag and went straight to the top of the score board :D I was playing on a clan called KR3Ws server and had 15/3 which is okay, but not brilliant. Unfortunately UK².. well more my 2v2 clan {vA} have a problem with them and their leader banned me from the server. Good start...
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:37
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
bingbong wrote:
> I would like to join the clan but don't really want to change my nick.

You don't have to, but just say that you're interested.

"I changed my name, by adding the ]ISRI[ thing ...and then when i tried to post, my post came up under that person who has been banned earlier ( [ ). SO i've had to change my name , and it seems ok now. What couldv'e happened ?"

Dave, you have to change it to an I, instead of a long stick thingy. If you've done that and it still doesn't work, I'm stumped. So, here's who's interested:

Shaneo
Weird Kid
Reaper
Bingbong
MJswerve
Sniper

By the way, Sniper said that he can only play RTCW, UT and TO online. Don't matter though, as I suspect a lot of the play will be on UT and TO.
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:33
I changed my name, by adding the ]ISRI[ thing ...and then when i tried to post, my post came up under that person who has been banned earlier ( [ ). SO i've had to change my name , and it seems ok now. What couldv'e happened ?
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:30
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Hum.

Quake 3,
Unreal Tournament
Counter Strike
Tactical Ops
Rune
MOH as soon as possible..

Like I said, I'll play with or against you, but I stay with oV.
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:30
I would like to join the clan but don't really want to change my nick. Should be fun to get together for matches though i'm pretty good at UT well i was haven't played for awile, and i'm getting better at CS only been playing for 3 weeks though.
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:25
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
]ISRI[MJswerve wrote:
> If your interested just slap ]|SR|[ on your name, but the | has to be a capital
> I because SR don't let us use that | thing for some reason. I have registered
> the clan on clanbase and I am waiting for confirmation. Main game is listed as
> UT, but thats only because we play a variety, well we will :)

Could you give me the URL for the database? Another thing, we should make a clan website soon. We have techies on here that are good for that. Well, I'm off to play RTCW now everyone. Ciao!
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:21
Regular
Oh, and if you don't want to put the tag in your name, just say here if your interested :) Of course the clan may not get approved by clanbase seeing as we don't have a proper clanpage, but it doesn't matter if it isn't. After all were mainly going to be playing for fun, maybe getting more involved if we can get some dedicated players.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.