GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Freeola Quiz 2012!! "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/01/12 at 16:26
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Quiz hasd now ended

I'll keep things simple this year, and just place the questions in this thread. 2 free games up for grabs!!!

IMPORTANT NOTE: When submitting details please put your username on, and ensure you keep a copy of the mail/text yourself

-------------------------------
----Rules & Details-----
-------------------------------

Show Spoiler

----------------------
--QUESTIONS--
----------------------

Show Spoiler

------------------
---ANSWERS---
------------------

Show Spoiler

------------------
---SCORES---
------------------

Show Spoiler

Freeola's (Re. Warhunt) decision is final :D

Enjoy.
Wed 01/02/12 at 14:21
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Reminder, this quiz finishes on Sunday.

So tell your friends, your family and your favourite pets (who will still have a good chance of beating Chris ;) )

I've put the entrants so far in the main post. If your name isn't there and you believe it should be, get in touch!
Tue 31/01/12 at 22:51
"possibly impossible"
Banmat? I'm sure its a Bollywood film.

How about The Bogus rest?
Tue 31/01/12 at 18:43
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Well done Nin ... Hooha :¬)

What I was going to suggest, seeing as we are all so bad at anagrams that we have an 'Anagram-a-Day' just like the quiz question we had in General thread a few years ago ... remember, question, post the answer, first one gets to set the next one etc etc

Here's one to start with:

A movie .... MAT BAN

Start simple :¬)
Tue 31/01/12 at 16:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Gahaha I got it. Massive smile on my face. The 2nd word makes it impossible to work out with pen & paper unless you actually know the song.
I'll submit as soon as my internet returns.
Tue 31/01/12 at 15:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nin wrote:
pb wrote:
[i]I just know I'll regret not getting that last anagram.

I've spent about 90 minutes and 2 sheets of paper trying to work it out and still have no idea what it is. The temptation is to give in but I'm not having it.[/i]

Go for it NIn ... I gave up in the end ... the only 'title' I laughed about was 'The First Noele' :¬)
Tue 31/01/12 at 15:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
I just know I'll regret not getting that last anagram.

I've spent about 90 minutes and 2 sheets of paper trying to work it out and still have no idea what it is. The temptation is to give in but I'm not having it.
Mon 30/01/12 at 18:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'll actually be happy if I got half right. It did prove an interesting few hours break from coursework...the anagram was more taxing than whatever I was trying to work out :p
Mon 30/01/12 at 15:33
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
No one has nailed every answer, I can reveal that.

Also, I've updated the original post so that the questions are easily viewable.
Mon 30/01/12 at 15:03
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Seems most of us 'struggled' with the anagram except, of course, "big gun" pete ha ha :¬D
Mon 30/01/12 at 14:57
Regular
"I like turtles"
Nin wrote:
I'll submit mine as soon as I've worked that anagram out. It was quite difficult and don't stand much chance of winning with the amount of questions I passed on.

Think most of us have either passed on or got a fair few wrong, unless everyone is playing it extremely cool after nailing every single answer? o 0

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.