GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Freeola Quiz 2012!! "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/01/12 at 16:26
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Quiz hasd now ended

I'll keep things simple this year, and just place the questions in this thread. 2 free games up for grabs!!!

IMPORTANT NOTE: When submitting details please put your username on, and ensure you keep a copy of the mail/text yourself

-------------------------------
----Rules & Details-----
-------------------------------

Show Spoiler

----------------------
--QUESTIONS--
----------------------

Show Spoiler

------------------
---ANSWERS---
------------------

Show Spoiler

------------------
---SCORES---
------------------

Show Spoiler

Freeola's (Re. Warhunt) decision is final :D

Enjoy.
Fri 27/01/12 at 19:32
Regular
"How Ironic"
pete_21 wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]Butch wrote:
[i]Got it.

You do know you missed a few questions, right?

Yeh I had no idea for quite a few. I concur with DL, that anagram seems to make no sense, although pete seems to have got it, so will look forward to the answers![/i]

I missed a few as well Chris and guesstimated others. Got the anagram but struggled on other parts (hadn't the foggiest on any of the gaming pics).[/i]

I knew 2 of them straight away, absolute classics. Wasn't sure on one of the others though.

Have now set my parents the challenge of the anagram. They're getting frustrated lol.
Fri 27/01/12 at 19:26
Regular
Having real trouble figuring out the anagram, I know little about music in general never mind 70's music.
Fri 27/01/12 at 19:02
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
(hadn't the foggiest on any of the gaming pics).

It's all in the player's interface at the bottom of the screen pete ... they don't often change from the original game :¬)
Fri 27/01/12 at 18:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Butch wrote:
[i]Got it.

Yeh I had no idea for quite a few. I concur with DL, that anagram seems to make no sense, although pete seems to have got it, so will look forward to the answers![/i]

I missed a few as well Chris and guesstimated others. Got the anagram but struggled on other parts (hadn't the foggiest on any of the gaming pics).
Fri 27/01/12 at 18:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Giving it one last glance tonight, then will dispatch in the morning:¬)
Fri 27/01/12 at 18:02
Regular
"How Ironic"
Butch wrote:
Got it.

Yeh I had no idea for quite a few. I concur with DL, that anagram seems to make no sense, although pete seems to have got it, so will look forward to the answers!
Fri 27/01/12 at 16:32
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I've turned off his computer now, so can't check. Assume it has gone through unless we tell you otherwise.
Fri 27/01/12 at 16:15
Regular
I sent mine to Warhunt. Did that go through or should I send it to Butch?
Fri 27/01/12 at 15:36
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Got it.

Fri 27/01/12 at 15:12
Regular
"How Ironic"
Re-sent to you Butch.

No idea what 4 is, but I definitely recognise 5. Will certainly kick myself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.