GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your opinion on Chaos and Biggie little Jnr"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/07 at 23:53
Regular
I have only joined this site tonight and all I have got is snidey, snobbish remarks from these two. Wouldn't it be lovely if they were actually nice to new people and welcome you. Instead they act like bullies. I have clicked on most threads where they have replied and they dont have a nice thing to say on any of them.
Wed 15/08/07 at 15:59
Regular
"I may return"
I feel lucky :)

BLJ wasn't here when I was a JAT and Chaos was selling illegal DVDs, so I could blackmail him if he tried to kill me ...

*Reads rest of thread*
Wed 15/08/07 at 16:05
"possibly impossible"
Maybe a little harsh, this is a general chat forum after all.

But most of us are welcoming...
Wed 15/08/07 at 17:10
Regular
just look at what you have wrote and it tells you everything just get over yourselves. I put the breast one on to P.... you off and i succeeded yipee
Wed 15/08/07 at 19:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> Could you please point out this snobbish remark I've given you?
Wed 15/08/07 at 19:42
Regular
I remember when I first came almost everything I said was shot down, thinking at the time it was because of my 'msn' text language.

When I looked back though I realised I never actually used any and people went out of their way to go against anything I said in an argument, without any real knowledge of it, and would point out typos - holding them up as blatent misuse of the language..

But, meh. It's the sort of thing that shouldn't happen, but does, whether consciously or not. If you just ignore it and take from other users remarks, even if condescending, a knowledge of the way things work then if it continues you'll know it's only a prejudice against you. After all, it is. In the same way people of different ethnicities moving into an area can threaten some; so too on forums people feel newer users disrupt the sort of close-knit community we have here.

And believe me, it is pretty welcoming.. eventually. Once you pass the initial few days here and providing quality posts are churned out, you should find yourself a regular to the forum in no time at all.

Welcome =c)
Wed 15/08/07 at 20:21
Regular
Chaos is pretty sexy and Biggie is aight.
Wed 15/08/07 at 20:56
Regular
thankyou
Thu 16/08/07 at 15:38
Regular
"I may return"
Alfonse wrote:
> Chaos is pretty sexy

Sexier than you, Al?
Thu 16/08/07 at 18:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, certainly not anywhere as near sexy as me. :)
Thu 16/08/07 at 19:55
Regular
"I may return"
Wooh! You win, no doubt about that!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.