GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday Winners Wanted ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/01/03 at 23:15
Regular
As a previous "Gameaday Winner" you have already established yourself as a talented writer. Now you can extend your writing pleasure and receive free games in the process. Have you got what it takes to be a Staff Reviewer ?

Here's how it works - Once you are established as a reliable reviewer, you will be offered games for review. The game is sent to you, you review it and then you keep the game. There's no expected commitment, you can review as many or as few games as you like each month so if you're busy and only want to do a couple a month that's fine.

We encourage our reviewers to send in there own reviews and the more they contribute the more titles they receive. Geoff for instance reviewed 10 Xbox, 9 Gamecube, 6 PS2 and 30 Dreamcast games from my own collection (a total of 55 games) and rented and reviewed 10 games. In return he recived 12 Xbox, 6 Gamecube, 16 PS2, 8 Dreamcast and 2 PSOne games for review (a total of 44 games).

For your own contributions you should receive a better games for review ratio that you are getting with Gameaday. Like some of our Staff Reviewers you can still submit them to Gameaday. We don't object...

Please feel free to submit all your past and present reviews for inclusion on the site to [email protected]

What have you got to lose ?
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:48
To be honest, if I had the time and energy to make a reviews website, then I'd probably do the same. It really doesn't matter - after all, they're only reviews!
Tue 07/01/03 at 15:22
Regular
I e-mailed him asking him about a few things. If slave knows him I'm sure he'll be alright.
Tue 07/01/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Guess we all jumped to conclusions as 9 out of 10 times the things like this posted here are scams. But I had a look at the site (www.beebreview.co.uk) and from what slaveunit says it appears pretty genuine.
No harm in trying after all you can use your gameaday reviews to see if he likes your stuff and from there use any reviews you write for him as gameaday reviews.

What does he use the reviews for though, seems like a lot just for a personal webpage, ie, is it a special company he works for or are the reviews then used by others?
Tue 07/01/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I've been writing reviews for Paul (xboxaddict) for about a year now, and i can guaruntee this is not a scam. He runs a website (www.beebreview.com) that has game reviews. publishers send him games for review, he sends them out to us, we review them and mail it to him and he puts it on the site. in return, we get to keep the games he sends.

Generally, the games are promo copies - the complete game, but without the box, disc artwork and manual. you may get a promo sleeve like i did with deus ex and burnout.

send him a few reviews, use your gameaday ones. if he likes your style, he'll start sending you stuff. I am currently reviewing Dance eJay 5 for him at the mo.
Mon 06/01/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Kyz22 wrote:
> Erm, AJ ?
>
> ---
>
> It was the fish.

The whipped fish? Yes, someone warned me against it. Apparently it gave them terrible wind.
Mon 06/01/03 at 17:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Erm, AJ ?

---

It was the fish.
Mon 06/01/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Hey i'm all signed up!
Mon 06/01/03 at 17:20
"+ suspicious minds"
this does sound like something I might get as an e-mail.

'just pour whipped cream on your head while in underpants, send us a photo to evil_blackmail.com, and you'l receive upwards of $4000! (snigger)'
Mon 06/01/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Erm, AJ ?
Mon 06/01/03 at 17:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sibs wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> Sibs said this
>
> Afro, I said, (and I qoute) "so don't go quoting me here".
> DAMN YOU! *shakes fist at Afro*
>
> :-)

---

It had to be done, for all the monkeys that didn't understand that nothing could be lost from it.

*Gets growling looks from everyone*

No, not you... errmmm... you...

*Runs*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.