GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best game on Megadrive."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 12:05
Regular
What is your best game on the megadrive, mine must have been streets of rage, what is your's?
Fri 10/01/03 at 20:26
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Micro Machines 2 '96 was the one with the track editor. It was basically the same as MM2, but with about half the tracks swapped for new ones and a track editor thrown in.

That was undoubtedly my favourite megadrive game of all time. It just pips Golden Axe 2 to the prize.

Interesting fact: Some of the courses in the Micro Machines series let you complete laps backwards as well as forwards. Seem pointless? Not if you remember all those parts where you had to wait for an object to arrive before you could cross...
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Party Hard"
Grandprix wrote:
> How could anyone forget Micro Machines 2. It was a legend of
> multiplayer fun.

Oh yeah, that was excellent. My mate owned it and for his birthday about 8 of us had a big tournament. I came third and won a chocolate bar. Wow.

P.S. Micro machines 2 was the one with the track editor, wasn't it?
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
How could anyone forget Micro Machines 2. It was a legend of multiplayer fun.
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:43
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Skitchin'
Road Rash 2,
the list is really endless
Theres loads!
Fri 10/01/03 at 07:32
Regular
"Party Hard"
Ecco 2 was brilliant, but it was painfully hard. Remember the level where you had to swim through some tubes later on in the game? Took me ages.
Thu 09/01/03 at 22:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Sonic games are classics.
Streets of Rage 2 was excellent.
Road Rash
PGA Tour Golf
Ecco the Dolphin

There's more.
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Party Hard"
Idlewild wrote:
> I think Vectorman is just one little lie, are preconceted lie.

Eh? What are you on about?
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Festivus!"
I think Vectorman is just one little lie, are preconceted lie.
Wed 08/01/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Party Hard"
Does anyone remember Vectorman? It was a platformer released in the last few days of the Mega Drive (1996). It had stunning graphics, addictive gameplay and it was undoubtedly one of the greatest games ever.
Wed 08/01/03 at 20:24
Regular
"The World is Dead"
actually you could do that on all other cartridges
apart from the EA ones. all the levels were differrent
with each game plugged in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.