GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best game on Megadrive."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 12:05
Regular
What is your best game on the megadrive, mine must have been streets of rage, what is your's?
Mon 06/01/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
What is your best game on the megadrive, mine must have been streets of rage, what is your's?
Mon 06/01/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Streets of Rage was the Daddies...I think the second one was better than the first or the third though.

But games that used to rule on the good ol' Megadrive were:

Golden Axe
Rock & Roll Racin' ("Clock hits the wroks" - know what i mean)
Sonic 2 (only in 2 player mode)
Premier Manager 97
Mortal Kombat
Jimmy Whites Whirlwind Snooker
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
I enjoyed the Sonic games. The original FIFA was great aswell as Super Street Fighter II but Streets of Rage was the best in my opinion!
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:41
Regular
"The World is Dead"
My favourite game on the Mega Drive. must of been Herzog Zwei (second commander) basically you play as a commander in a mechanized battle-suit which can transform into a plane. Its an Rts. The graphics are obviously pretty basic. But the gameplay is amazing. you have small bases and a main base. you can build units and stuff. Plus you can effect the out come of the battle by shooting enemy units. It's got a brilliant Ai one of the main reasons I have kept my mega drive.
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Festivus!"
Streets of rage is good... I downloaded ... i mean I own it and got a rom... Heh.

Sonic or Eddo (even if t'was annoying) were probably my best)
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Sonic and Knuckles: great game,especially with its weird plug in another cartrige so you could play as knuckles on one of the older games
Tue 07/01/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Wings of War (Guynoug)
Xenon 2 - Megablast
Sword of Vermillion
Revenge of Shinobi
Megalomania
EA Hockey
The utterly brill Castle of Illusion with Mickey Mouse.
James Pond 2: Robocod
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:23
Regular
"I see you"
The best game er tough one but i've got to say:

1.Mortal Kombat III
2.Sonic (classic)
3.Xenon 2 (that catchy tune)
4.Streets of Rage 2

Sooo many more..... just can't think of them
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:25
Regular
"I see you"
DanDaGr8 wrote:
> Sonic and Knuckles: great game,especially with its weird plug in
> another cartrige so you could play as knuckles on one of the older
> games

You could actually get this to play with the sonic 1 cartridge, all you has to do was when it said NO WAY! press A, B, C simultaneously. Just incase any body didn't know.
Wed 08/01/03 at 20:24
Regular
"The World is Dead"
actually you could do that on all other cartridges
apart from the EA ones. all the levels were differrent
with each game plugged in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.