GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you ever needed proof that game network sucks........"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 15:12
Regular
Last night, i decided to sit through half an hour of non-stop blabble from a fat ginger man with a beard, just to find out what that channel chose as it's top 20 games of 2002.
The results are truly shocking!

20. Dead or Alive 3 (Xbox)
19. Star wars: Jedi outcast (Pc)
18. Super Mario Sunshine (Gc)
17. The Getaway (PS2)
16. Dungion seige (pc)
15. Championship manager 01/02 (Pc)
14. Splinter cell (xbox)
13. Pikmin (gc)
12. Fifa 03 (Pc)
11. Metal Gear solid 2 (PS2)
10. Super smash bros. melee (Gc)
9. Resident evil (Gc)
8. Mafia (Pc)
7. Project gotham racing (Xbox)
6. Pro evolution soccer 2 (PS2)
5. Unreal tournament 03 (pc)
4. GTA: Vice city (PS2)
3. Medal of honour: allied assault (pc)
2. The Sims (Pc)
1. Halo (Xbox)

Now i'll point out a few off the the reasons they chose these games

The getaway - it was highly hypedn but did not disapoint (Well, there's a load of crap)

Dungion seige - It's taken hours of my time, i even missed dinner once becausre of it, my mum was yelling up the stairs, but i kept playing, for this, it must go in the chart. (Please note; This guy is about 30 and still lives with his mum!)

Championship manager 01/02- You get to play with david beckham (well.....that tells us about him...)

Mafia- You get to run around with a Tommy gun (that is all he said....wow sounds like a great game!!)

Project gotham racing- The most authentic, realistic and inventive (?????) racer i've ever played. (Load of crap)

Unreal tournament- it improves on the first one (WOW)

Medal of Honour: aa- the get to lie in the trenches with your fellow men (Oh, my god)

The sims- An excellent game, you get to contrl all these peoples lives (This excites him because he doesn't have a life of his own!), the expansion packs are well worth it and add a huge varity to the game (.........)

Halo- The single most realistic shooter i've ever played, excellent. (Yeah, it's so realistic, you're on a strange planet, blowing up all these robots and aliens, just like real life!)

Now the gamecube games ( my opinions)

Mario sunshine- I'm sorry but this si better than Pikmin, SSBM and resident evil, how is it number 18!

resident evil- much better than the sims!

SSBM- Much better than the sims!

Pikmin- Deserves to be in the top 10, at least. It's much more innovative than all the gamesin the top ten.

So that's the *TOP* twenty games of 2002, it i didn't know better i'd say it was a crap year for gaming.......
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:15
Regular
I see we are back to normal

*pins cyclone*

*gets schwafle stick ready*
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Your Brian?

MINE!
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:12
Regular
rahh

Where's my Brian gone?
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmmm?

*scwafles WS and gnashes teeth madly at Gerrid*
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:06
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Woooahw Mav you were way off...

I repeat. Hmm?
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You are alone my friends.
Your only hope is a fight to the death!
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:58
Regular
Cyclone, I think we have stumbled into a parrallel dimension where everything is the wrong way round.

*gets pinned*

ahh

*walks*
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just sees the Sims.

Runs away.
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:53
Regular
The Sims?

Number 2?

*looks confused*

Where am I?
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:51
Regular
Hmm?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.