GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Us "newbies" should teach some of those "regulars" some manners"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/01/02 at 15:43
Regular
Hi fellow newbies
i am getting P****D off with a few of the "regulars" who post on virtually every topic and criticise all that post in these topics, if they can't help then they should butt out and post there arrogance in a topic titled "Arrogant people post here", they citicise everything from what operating system you use to your grammer and spelling (they are not so perfect themselves) and some of us have lives outside their computers and don't always proof read everything they and other people write SAD SAD SAD.

oooooooooo i can't wait to see some of the backlash i get from those "regulars".

Turbonutter will post first.

c.b.
Sat 02/02/02 at 00:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
You'd be surprised how many forums I read.
Fri 01/02/02 at 23:51
Regular
"How Handy."
Rob, how often do you read OCUK???? I've never once seen anyone make a comment about a thug..
Fri 01/02/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
In fact I think you'll find this forum is a lot better than some, such as OCUK. We never flame a newbie until they actually say something stupid. Also, we don't class people by the colour of their names, only narrow minded retards do.
Fri 01/02/02 at 22:30
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
(shakes) <=== sarcasm
Fri 01/02/02 at 21:52
Newbie all the way, and damn proud of it.

I'll go away now.
Fri 01/02/02 at 21:37
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
AMD_MAN I know what you are saying, I became a regular earlier this month (I mainly use the PS2 forum).
A couple of people always come up with negative comments etc, to any posts, they obviously know everything about everything.
You can't let the minority 1% spoil it for you.
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:08
Regular
"How Handy."
Reaper is Reaper[oV] and I'm Whooo! I prefer the case mod, web design and DVD forum, though I dont seem to have posted much recently. I am, however, a hitman :op
Fri 01/02/02 at 09:41
Regular
Reaper[oV] wrote:
> Out of interest, what's your name on the OCuk forums?

AMD_MAN23 and you

c.b.
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
We don't proof read them, and everyone makes mistakes, but it's when people blatently aren't using capitals or punctuation when it really pees us off. If you don't know how to spell a word, that's fine, but plz dont rite lik dis bcoz it maks u look lik a 3 yr. old especialy if u dont uz puncation an sentencs go on an on and on and on an on.
Thu 31/01/02 at 16:15
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Out of interest, what's your name on the OCuk forums?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.