GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most ingenious thing ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 11:21
Regular
I've just realised why the xbox controllers come apart in the middle.

Joygasim - No more 'mate trips on lead, pulling console to floor from four feet' Hopefully.

I think that the things should still be a bit more quick release, somehow, a bit like anti seatbelt, sudden jolt, thing goes loose now instead.

Gotta admit though, its a very good idea, as the demise of my PS2 came when I pulled it off my shelf...

It never worked properly after that.
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:47
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Judah Ben-Hur wrote:
> Lombardo, please do not say anything else. You are embarrasing
> yourself. Sony will probably use his idea in some fiendish
> money-making scheme.

Quiet you!
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
hahaha. I just found a pair of earphones which have "Tony" printed in gold on them. It wont work, you can own SR but you can't take over the world.
They are so cheap.
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Lombardo, please do not say anything else. You are embarrasing yourself. Sony will probably use his idea in some fiendish money-making scheme.
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Oh, and the Wavebird. No cables at all....

Sorted. :D
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I think the time is nearly ripe, for when TVs and consoles are integrated as one and you control the game by speaking or "willing things to happen". Another 20 years should be enough time to invent mind reading machines, purely for the purpose to prevent controller wires being a nuiscance (I think I spelled that last word wrong).
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I think the time is nearly ripe, for when TVs and consoles are integrated as one and you control the game by speaking or "willing things to happen". Another 20 years should be enough time to invent mind reading machines, purely for the purpose to prevent controller wires being a nuiscance (I think I spelled that last word wrong).
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Kyz22 wrote:
> I think consoles should be coated in rubber so if you drop/throw them,
> they bounce instead of shattering.

*Has visions from the thing in MIB*
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I think consoles should be coated in rubber so if you drop/throw them, they bounce instead of shattering.
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Cool :-)
Tue 07/01/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Remember me?"
Slaveunit wrote:
> In reality though, you would have to tie the xbox controller to the
> back of your car and drive off to have the thing fall off a shelf....

LOL!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.