GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Threads suck!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/01/02 at 15:12
Regular
People who start these record attempt threads are very sad and pathetic why bother? Why not talk about something decent like ff10?
Wed 30/01/02 at 13:19
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
It's just a chat thread, so the rest of the posts can be kept to their topics, like ff10.
Wed 30/01/02 at 11:03
No outrage on the thread titles. I'm not a Daily Mail reader you know ;-). Like I mentioned, I was nit picking. It could be called 'How to eat fish' for all I care really. I was just making the point, that the aim of the thread was to create the 's longest thread. When in fact, there is no thread throughout the posts.
Wed 30/01/02 at 08:31
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
Even I'd have to say that there
> have been far too many pointless topics recently.

Okay, but imagine what it would be like if the longest thread was not around.
Tue 29/01/02 at 22:57
Dont worry i will be :D
Tue 29/01/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> *bows his head in shame*

Guess i'll never be like you guys - just a lonely
> chatter with no-one but MM as a friend....

If you stay around long enough, then you will get to know people, and talk to them.
Tue 29/01/02 at 22:49
*bows his head in shame*

Guess i'll never be like you guys - just a lonely chatter with no-one but MM as a friend....
Tue 29/01/02 at 22:46
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
But if you post a topic about PS2 they would talk about PS2. The PS2 longest thread is kind of a chat thread for all users who like PS2. There are regulars like me, KR, Longy, shadow,Pro Evo, Triple H, Wookieemonster, SSX pro, Evil Nik, Afrojoe, AsherD, Natbuc e.t.c So its nice chance to chat with them.
Tue 29/01/02 at 22:42
The PS2 longest thread is way off the subject of PS2. They're talking about cars now or something - get back to PS2!!!
Tue 29/01/02 at 22:40
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> How about we make this the 'general chatting' topic from now on?

Could do but the PS2 longest thread would be better. Maybe we could stop posting in this thread and let it die :)
Tue 29/01/02 at 22:32
How about we make this the 'general chatting' topic from now on?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.