GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Disco Plan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/01/03 at 20:57
Regular
this is my attempt at fundraising.

on the next casual clothes day at school, I'm going to dress up in typical black 70's disco gear, and get myself sponsored. this moohooney will go to whatever charity I decide, but If I can do It before the blue peter thing is over, it would be cool. personnally I hate the show, the money-meter looks like it cost half the money raised, but I would like to show them and their 'Bring and buy' sale ways. Plus a mention on T.V woul be cool.

Do do this would take reasoable amounts of reaserch, shopping, and practise in walking in platform shoes. ideally I would Like to make this into an international holaday fundraiser. that would be a Pretty cool thing to have acheived in life, to start an national fundraising event.

all who're with me, shout 'Yo!'.

hello? *wind whistles into empty room*
Thu 09/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
J-42 you disgust and amaze me... working for Mystique, tut tut tut. You shall never get the wench i will protect it with my life! (well my piece) oh and Gerrid when are we 'reassembling it?
Wed 08/01/03 at 22:04
"+ suspicious minds"
pah, your weak childen army and their girly batman handcuffs! the true future is in breeding pink cats for combat purpose! send them into Irack instead! I already have 10,00 manning the chimney, the birdbath is under the watch of special bird guerilla tactics squad, captain o'riley-squiggles is in command over by the tree, and Mr.Muffly-poot and his amazingly fluffy mercinairies have been put in charge of the gate. My home is undefeatable! the ocelot cannons are now in fully lubricated order, thus my defences are fully charged. and once my blue bezerker axe-weilding siamese kitten advanced combat offensive squad are thorougly trained with the flangery of the legendairy fish divion, then the world will be ours!

I hope Sir Mittens has the special modified kettle-cum-tanks readdy by sunfall, It looks as if next doors unorganised gastropodical hench-cat is planning a begrudgerous counter attack after last weeks tuna raid. oh well. the toils of war at 1/10 scale.
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
[email protected]
you overly buxom wench.
The fights between cat and children will recommence!
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:50
"+ suspicious minds"
the flangerous hacker gort me MSN. I could save Darke Marke, WS, and Micro, but alais, I couldeth noteth saveth youreth address...eth

[email protected]?
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Your true feelings have been revealed. You will learn nothing of the Wenchmobile.
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Rapid Fire wrote:
> Goodbye Gerrid and J-42 must face the winds of Julember to get to my
> house... hey wait a minute im already here!!! well i must dispercer to
> protecty the wenchmobile

lol, where can i get this Wenchmobile?
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mr misfire I canmnot see your trembly name on MSN.
Where is you gots to?
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:35
"+ suspicious minds"
the SM3 wheeled monkus , ah, that olds chesnut. twa's bought of a bald barkeeper in a bar. for fifty squids! it's a little stiff during the dastardly trecherous femberly snow. ah well.
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Goodbye Gerrid and J-42 must face the winds of Julember to get to my house... hey wait a minute im already here!!! well i must dispercer to protecty the wenchmobile
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Sounds like a call for the monkus with six wheels.
Or SM3s Three wheeled monkus of unknown origin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.