GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Disco Plan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/01/03 at 20:57
Regular
this is my attempt at fundraising.

on the next casual clothes day at school, I'm going to dress up in typical black 70's disco gear, and get myself sponsored. this moohooney will go to whatever charity I decide, but If I can do It before the blue peter thing is over, it would be cool. personnally I hate the show, the money-meter looks like it cost half the money raised, but I would like to show them and their 'Bring and buy' sale ways. Plus a mention on T.V woul be cool.

Do do this would take reasoable amounts of reaserch, shopping, and practise in walking in platform shoes. ideally I would Like to make this into an international holaday fundraiser. that would be a Pretty cool thing to have acheived in life, to start an national fundraising event.

all who're with me, shout 'Yo!'.

hello? *wind whistles into empty room*
Wed 08/01/03 at 20:57
"+ suspicious minds"
this is my attempt at fundraising.

on the next casual clothes day at school, I'm going to dress up in typical black 70's disco gear, and get myself sponsored. this moohooney will go to whatever charity I decide, but If I can do It before the blue peter thing is over, it would be cool. personnally I hate the show, the money-meter looks like it cost half the money raised, but I would like to show them and their 'Bring and buy' sale ways. Plus a mention on T.V woul be cool.

Do do this would take reasoable amounts of reaserch, shopping, and practise in walking in platform shoes. ideally I would Like to make this into an international holaday fundraiser. that would be a Pretty cool thing to have acheived in life, to start an national fundraising event.

all who're with me, shout 'Yo!'.

hello? *wind whistles into empty room*
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:00
"slightlyshortertagl"
charity?
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
We will need brooms and bats and a wedding hat and some brideandgroom posters for the late forty first century.
Perhaps a moolp or two.
Ooh exciting.
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:02
"+ suspicious minds"
what? charity? who told you?

I'll try to send some Pics, I dont have anywhere to post them, so mybe somewhere like Special Observe, or Whenconsolesattack.com.
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:03
"+ suspicious minds"
gerrid wrote:
> We will need brooms and bats and a wedding hat and some brideandgroom
> posters for the late forty first century.
> Perhaps a moolp or two.
> Ooh exciting.

what? this post has no essence of disco at all!

may the god of haircare pass great dandruf to you and your cats.

!
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Dandruf, that reminds me of a friend.
He has jetblack hair, white skin, and a shlt load of dandruf.
He is called newspaper, he isn't aware of that. though.
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I faioled ot mention the inflated sense of self-worth and the invitation to the Plue Beter Annual Sexathon.
Go moolps!
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
J-42 wrote:
> He is called newspaper, he isn't aware of that, though.

Grandpa would be a better name for him.
I will call my children Grandpa. All of them.
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
That was really confusing.
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Black 70's?

What is this> I didn't do this time period in History. Was it like the dark ages?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.