GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new SR mag..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 09:37
Regular
Got my SR mag through this morning, to find that it has a new look, and a little reviews/recommended products type section at the back.

AND a page on Gameaday with some Chatforums stats as well.

All in all, very good.

Just one thing: The pages for the PS2/Xbox/GC games still look the same as before. Will these be changed as well, or is there not that much you can do with them?

I like the changes you have made though, top stuff!
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Parr wrote:
> I just got home to open my mag! Amazing SR. Sheer Briliance!

It's an improvement, but it's still just a jumped up catalogue.
All the reviews encourage you to buy the game, rather that govong you any useful opinions.
The GBA lights are both "essential purchases", apparently, when one of them is obviously absolute tosh. Ah well.
I don't expect anything more than a list of the things they sell with pries, and my name everywhere, with comments about how brilliant I am.
Thu 09/01/03 at 18:01
Regular
Good to see Tontys still in touch with the younger generation though.
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:58
Regular
Hoho. Who is that baby then? Little Tonty at the age of 1? Darkus at a young age? A photo of Loki taken last week?
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:52
DW wrote:
> Why does baby Leosa own a domain?

Apparently, domains are getting dearer every day, so baby Leosa is investing in one for the future.
Or something, didn't read it all.
:-D
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:15
Regular
Sorry, Page 42.
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:14
Regular
Page 43
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:13
Regular
"That's right!"
Got mine this morning, before 9am (probably about 8/half 8)

What page has the top 70-odd posters on?
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:08
Regular
"^_^"
I just got home to open my mag! Amazing SR. Sheer Briliance!
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:07
Regular
The postie might be stealing them. Spy on him... :c)
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I havn't had a mag for ages now, and before you ask, my membership doesn't run out till june, i can't help but think i'm getting ripped off, perhaps i should sue....
(that'll wake them up) Give me my damn mags

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.