GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anyone recommend a good Animation Package"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/01/02 at 08:28
Regular
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good animation package for a PC, something that I can use for graphics to put to a Video tape. The type of graphics like they use on TV for news, sports results, etc.

I currently use DPaintIV for the Amiga - which is a brill program even though its ancient, but I want to try out on the PC now.

Thanks for your help!

Darron.
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Groovy. I can now move my PC out of the bunker again... :)
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:27
Turbonutter wrote:
> Sorry, but you were really getting on my nerves last
> night :)

And I apologise to you to, I let my anger spill over from the thread about that other guy's web site, and lost it a bit. I'll try to keep a bit calmer in future.
Sun 03/02/02 at 12:06
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Get Adobe After Effects, the add-on to Adobe Premier. I have AP 6.0, and I want to get After Effects. Does anyone have it? If so, is it any good?
Sun 03/02/02 at 11:27
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Sorry, but you were really getting on my nerves last night :)
Sun 03/02/02 at 02:10
Turbonutter wrote:
> Well considering I do it using wget, apt-get and d4x, which would take a minor
> miracle to get working on Windows, I doubt it. P***k.

Handbags......
Sun 03/02/02 at 00:05
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well considering I do it using wget, apt-get and d4x, which would take a minor miracle to get working on Windows, I doubt it. P***k.
Sat 02/02/02 at 20:43
cjh wrote:
> I'm trying to download this, and have done for the past
> week or so, but a 71MB file, will take time.

> The problem I'm having is with Gozilla, downloaded some
> and going back to it later to carry one, is what it's
> supposed to do, right!!!.

Sorry, I've never used Gozilla before, and I didn't know the demo was that big!!! You could try looking on some magazine cover discs, Computer Arts may have it, but don't hold your breath.

I tend not to download anything bigger than a few Mb because I'm still on 56k modem at home, maybe Turbonutter could make a useful post for once and tell us all how he does it, instead of taking the time to make silly comments but then not being of any help. Ahem.
Sat 02/02/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Phft, I just completed a 104mb upgrade and have scheduled 120mb for when my normal free ISP gets its a**e, and servers, in gear. 71mb is nothing!
Sat 02/02/02 at 15:40
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
funkygamer wrote: I'm sure Adobe do something called "After Effects" which is specifically aimed at people who want to edit video. Try http://www.adobe.com/motion/main.html for a demo.

I'm trying to download this, and have done for the past week or so, but a 71MB file, will take time.

The problem I'm having is with Gozilla, downloaded some and going back to it later to carry one, is what it's supposed to do, right!!!.
But it always starts from the beginning and doesn't save from where it left of, like it usually does.

Can anyone tell me as to why this is, and help me fix it??? Is there a way I can tell it to stop downloadeding but make sure it stores whats it's downloaded so far???

Thanx to any help from anyone :)
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Unfortunately I can't find a DPIV ROM, and the last time I remember I mightilly buggered over my Amiga trying to install an HDD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.